News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Banda sote, jaagte, haste, gusse mei, shirt, kurta ...har ek mei achha dikhta hai 🥰🤪

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Hehhe..I get it. Actually hotness parameter differs from person to person. Some people prefer hotness in terms of good chiselled pumped up body but some prefer emotional connect, able to be vulnerable etc. attractive and hot. I kind of relate Bilal in that way..if not his real self but atleast all his character that he chooses.

There is only one guy who is hot and sexy to me because of his personality and my emotional attachment to him and that's the one and only Shah Rukh Khan.smiley41smiley42

Every other guy needs to fit into my ideal type of hot to be considered hot by me smiley16

I overall like billu darling and it's mostly because of his acting skills and he genuinely seems to be very passionate about acting. I feel he is very genuine when he talks about his love for acting and his work. Won't say he has a super impressive personality offscreen (dude most of the time is half asleep in his ivssmiley37) but his love for his job is very evident and I appreciate the fact that he never compromised on his craft for fame. I like the way he overall hands his professional life. Except for that insta kandh I cannot find anything stupid or dumb about him. smiley36 he has kept a mystery and unpredictability around him pretty well.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Banda sote, jaagte, haste, gusse mei, shirt, kurta ...har ek mei achha dikhta hai 🥰🤪

That's why Aaliya bared his tantrums smiley37

He is her masoom sa bacha and he is anyway too love struck so will bare anything she throws at him. smiley37

He is haseen smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/kaafikhoobsurat/status/1700794601559241063

The potential they hold.. smiley6

Aaliya and Salman deserved a full fledged love story.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Just remembered ahad is playing Sikander and got mad all over again

If ever you get low BP, keep thinking about this and it will increase your BPsmiley37

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Asim is more popular as a singer than Farhan even though Farhan is the better one and has an amazing voice.Asim's songs doesnt get hit now but he was once pretty popular especially with jo tu na mila.Farhan even sang bollywood song,tu thori deir but many barely knew it was him who sang thatsmiley44.Atif obviously got his hype due to bollywood and now he is absent.

dekh tera kya rang kar diya hai khushboo ka jhonka tere sang kar diya hai

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

dekh tera kya rang kar diya hai khushboo ka jhonka tere sang kar diya hai

I love that song.

spnfan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuTVQJlRjp-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Seems like sajal is also missing KA and salman-aaliya.

She shared 3-4 Salman-aaliya edits and tagged nadeem baigg and Bilal.. smiley6

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anikamathur

So Why not try jannat se aagey

Haven't watch jannat se aagey properly. So didn't recommend it . But did saw highlights looks really good. Kubra is nailing it. Ramsha is average, she actually is overrated while Kubra still hasn’t got enough recognition. She was also amazing in HKKST. Looks likes Farooq will end up with Jannat smiley9. Will watch when I am free properly. Do give your reviews.

spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sheshaykiguriya/status/1700734407714144687

I didn't know yumna used to share stories like this with such comments.

So she seriously cannot take any sort of criticism.