Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I find him good looking mostly in photos only. In dramas I don't find him that good looking. So I doubt I will find him hotter in the future. But never say never.

Even i find him good looking in pics especially his earlier ig pics,but he doesnt look the same in dramas!

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Yes true but I find Bilal Abbas hot. Although most of the time he goes around being cute and innocent but few of his photoshoots and his character in Bala, I found him really hot. X factor nai hai that is true though..

I don't find billu darling hot. I like him and find him really good looking and cute and adorable but not hot smiley36. He is one of the few guys who has really nice features. Else most guys are just over all appealing like khushhal.

usko dekhe gande khayal nahi aaye. Kuch zyada hi masoom hai smiley37

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

did he kill her or was he just a terrible boyfriend?

I guess a terrible boyfriend and one of the main reason for her depression but not the sole reason. She came from a broken family and had a not so successful career. Can't say her sole reason for suicide is her boyfriend. I don't remember correctly but i think she didn't had good relations with her mother either. So can't really believe everything her mother says either.

She had an abortion and it's said that he used to hit her. No wonder Salman took him under his wings smiley11

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I guess a terrible boyfriend and one of the main reason for her depression but not the sole reason. She came from a broken family and had a not so successful career. Can't say her sole reason for suicide is her boyfriend. I don't remember correctly but i think she didn't had good relations with her mother either. So can't really believe everything her mother says either.

She had an abortion and it's said that he used to hit her. No wonder Salman took him under his wings smiley11

It's confirmed that he is the reason of her demise

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

He looks so old now

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw_8NdTohXw/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

Mpth was only like three years ago

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Hiba Bukhari? super..thanks for the recommendations, I will try them out..:)

Btwn I forgot to mention Yunhi and Mohabbat ghumshuda Meri too. I haven't watched both these shows lately as haven't got time. Too busy managing work and study. But, they are good especially Yunhi. It starts slow and initial episodes are not so good. However, it builds up very well and is slowburn. It will go down as one of the classic show

Kabuli pulao is also good. And I am hearing good things about Jindo too.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn I forgot to mention Yunhi and Mohabbat ghumshuda Meri too. I haven't watched both these shows lately as haven't got time. Too busy managing work and study. But, they are good especially Yunhi. It starts slow and initial episodes are not so good. However, it builds up very well and is slowburn. It will go down as one of the classic show

Kabuli pulao is also good. And I am hearing good things about Jindo too.

So Why not try jannat se aagey

spnfan thumbnail

It's because of the clean shave and I guess he lost weight as well.

Atleast he is playing age appropriate roles and not romancing girls half his age.

I don't find billu darling hot. I like him and find him really good looking and cute and adorable but not hot smiley36. He is one of the few guys who has really nice features. Else most guys are just over all appealing like khushhal.

usko dekhe gande khayal nahi aaye. Kuch zyada hi masoom hai smiley37

Hehhe..I get it. Actually hotness parameter differs from person to person. Some people prefer hotness in terms of good chiselled pumped up body but some prefer emotional connect, able to be vulnerable etc. attractive and hot. I kind of relate Bilal in that way..if not his real self but atleast all his character that he chooses.

spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/kaafikhoobsurat/status/1700793620419285400

Billu darling looks good in this tshirt smiley42