Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Fairytale fans busy dragging reviewers online meanwhile it’s YouTube views are going down

It's first season had similar views.But I don't think HUM minds it. Its still getting good trps which it wasn't getting as much on Ramzaan and then Saturday has been flop slot for two years for hum. They should be happy they are getting decent ratings.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Did he mean that's all he gets?

With his acting skills it's a good thing he atleast get those roles πŸ˜†

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

Did he mean that's all he gets?

With his acting skills it's a good thing he atleast get those roles πŸ˜†

his done like ten dramas in two years or less since he started his career. His had different roles over all channels so his the problem at this point .
newbie20000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

And Bilal not giving any expressions and playing along with her πŸ˜†

Was she telling the truth or telling the exact opposite of the reality πŸ€”

Bilal probably knew everything and it was becoming awkward when she couldn't come up with a single word for Ahad so bilal helped her by chiming in. She could have just said an "actor". Sajal was at the peak of her career when she got married so it's hard to believe that Ahad and his family wanted her to quit acting. Wouldn't they have discussed it before getting married after all they were together for 2-3 yrs before they wed in 2020?

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

they came up with new season so quickly, obvo the quality would go down...

the views were the same for s1.

I still don't understand why they rushed with s2.

Don't get me started with the labeling of the episodes. I always get confused with the part 1, part 2, the date and the sponsors...πŸ€ͺ

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

his done like ten dramas in two years or less since he started his career. His had different roles over all channels so his the problem at this point .

10 successful dramas?
music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

It's first season had similar views.But I don't think HUM minds it. Its still getting good trps which it wasn't getting as much on Ramzaan and then Saturday has been flop slot for two years for hum. They should be happy they are getting decent ratings.

hum seems happy with it regardless πŸ˜† have you seen the motion card they made with graphics ...
music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

i don't think its because of nepotism.. if him being the top billed artist speculation is even true then its for the time when they have to market it, they will market it saying blah blah star of international hits such as (whatever shows he's done)...

will anyone wanna drown their big project to appease Ahad's family? LOL i also don't think the other big actors will play second fiddle to him.. unless its a multi generational story where first season focuses on one generation (Fawad and the gang) and then towards the end Ahad makes an appearance and the following season it'll be about him..

but the story is so ridic.. how did anyone in Netflix give it a go ahead?

I haven't understood yet what is so special about this novel
music_girl thumbnail

Is sirf tum really ending? 😳

The shooting took forever. Hamza started shooting before FT, continued shooting after FT with only that much episodes??

Idk why i thought it has atleast 100 episodes. πŸ˜†

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: music_girl

hum seems happy with it regardless πŸ˜† have you seen the motion card they made with graphics ...

No. Can you share the link?