Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

i don't think its because of nepotism.. if him being the top billed artist speculations is true then its for the time when they have to market it, they will market it saying blah blah star of international hits such as (whatever shows he's done)...

will anyone wanna drown their big project to appease Ahad's family? LOL

he has no international hits. Resident evil flopped and was cancelled. The other was a bbc drama that he was one of many actors in . I doubt he has any fanbase outside Pakistan
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

they came up with new season so quickly, obvo the quality would go down...

I don’t even think it was that , the first part never got major numbers like that. Its first season first episode is at 14m, nowadays that isn’t much for a drama after almost six months.

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

he has no international hits. Resident evil flopped and was cancelled. The other was a bbc drama that he was one of many actors in . I doubt he has any fanbase outside Pakistan

but they will market it as such anyway.. i also don't think anyone knows him outside of PTV fandom (oh wait he may have Indian fans)..so he's a global superstar...

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I don’t even think it was that , the first part never got major numbers like that. Its first season first episode is at 14m, nowadays that isn’t much for a drama after almost six months.

the online hoo haa probably made everyone think it did or will do better than what it did...

ETA- no offence to online hoo haa-ers

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 1 years ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

That child actress Aina is doing so many shows, I wonder how much free time she has outside of work

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

they came up with new season so quickly, obvo the quality would go down...

It's not just that even S1 wasn't something special. It was better than the rest of the ramdhan drama and had a more youthful feel to it. But apart from the main leads nothing was praise worthy. Umeed is a total no brainer manic pixie dream girl. There is literally nothing more to her than act childish and do random things.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

i don't think its because of nepotism.. if him being the top billed artist speculation is even true then its for the time when they have to market it, they will market it saying blah blah star of international hits such as (whatever shows he's done)...

will anyone wanna drown their big project to appease Ahad's family? LOL i also don't think the other big actors will play second fiddle to him.. unless its a multi generational story where first season focuses on one generation (Fawad and the gang) and then towards the end Ahad makes an appearance and the following season it'll be about him..

but the story is so ridic.. how did anyone in Netflix give it a go ahead?

Apparently it's by Netflix middle East and I think Netflix middle East comes up with very little shows so whatever fits the bill might have gotten a pass.

Ahad has done only one Netflix show where he was there just for a kissing scene and that one was an utter flop series. I am pretty sure netlfix won't write the star from resident evil or anything for ahad 😆. Netflix might want to forget the disaster that was resident evil. Then he did a BBC show which won't come as a credit for Netflix.

Isn't it pretty obvious by now that momina is looking for easy money at this point? Casting everyone she can get and putting them in a drama with an outdated story. Out of all ahad has the most noisy fans so they will do the work of creating social media buzz.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Kubra is doing a great job in jannat se agay , never cared for her as an actress but this is a good drama.

Can’t stand Ramsha’s nasally voice

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

They are villainizing the hell out of working women in jannat se aagay. Jannat’s husband isn’t shit but she’s so mean to him for no reason. I bet by the end she’ll realize family is more important and give up her career

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

4E6CFA74-8FD6-406A-97B8-C547A82C53CB.jpeg

Word Count: 0