Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 1 years ago

Fairytale fans busy dragging reviewers online meanwhile it’s YouTube views are going down

So, apparently Siku is main character and ahad is doing it.Matlab fawad, hamza ky hotey hoye they casted ahad 🥴

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

They are just full of PDA,its not a bad thing obviously but i kind of feel like they just try way too hard every damn time😆

Why they do this. In starting i thought they doing it to show it to agha aly but abbb kyun. It's seems ott.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

So, apparently Siku is main character and ahad is doing it.Matlab fawad, hamza ky hotey hoye they casted ahad 🥴

Yes because nepotism rocks 🤣

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Abhi 1st teaser dekha and waha pe hi jor ka thappar para Hira ko Junaid se,aur nhi dekhna re baba🤣

Most awaiting reunion hai so please do watch 😂🤣

Originally posted by: anikamathur

In 3rd teaser Nazish was revealed as villain and now in 4th Teaser we got to know that Hira got h*****d by someone after that incident society didn't accepted her This is going to be geo's version of HKKST

skip skip skip

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Fairytale fans busy dragging reviewers online meanwhile it’s YouTube views are going down

they came up with new season so quickly, obvo the quality would go down...

Originally posted by: spnfan

i don't think its because of nepotism.. if him being the top billed artist speculation is even true then its for the time when they have to market it, they will market it saying blah blah star of international hits such as (whatever shows he's done)...

will anyone wanna drown their big project to appease Ahad's family? LOL i also don't think the other big actors will play second fiddle to him.. unless its a multi generational story where first season focuses on one generation (Fawad and the gang) and then towards the end Ahad makes an appearance and the following season it'll be about him..

but the story is so ridic.. how did anyone in Netflix give it a go ahead?

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Momina bhabhi best hai 🥴

Nepotism ky chakkar main fawad mahira ko ammi abbu baney lagey hain

if we yell nepotism every time there's a casting that doesn't make sense or please us, then it will end up being a cliché ..

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 1 years ago