News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

you know the repetitive 70s indian movies plot where a rich guy marries a 2 takkey middle class someone and then she gets pregnant and because of family pressure the rich guy marries someone else (ameer).. the gareeb wife moves away and then raises the kid as a single mum and when the kid grows up he decides to make his biological dad's new family pay by plotting revenge and their downfall..

that story could fly in PTV shows with a little tweaking..

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

Wait, that makes maryam step-sister of zain and sikandersmiley29

Both of them are Mahira’s daughter apparently as Anya said.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I would like to believe this makers at least have a percent of their brain cell intact and would think thousand times before giving a meatier role to Bilal when there is Fawad present.

If they have any brain cell they would cast fawad as sikander but they proved they dont have any brain cell left in their kachra brain.

I would like to believe this makers at least have a percent of their brain cell intact and would think thousand times before giving a meatier role to Bilal when there is Fawad present.

Fawad isn't a bechara Cinderella that everyone's plotting against him, and he is just saying okay.. i am sure he knows what he's doing, i am a bit sceptical about the story.. has anyone official (makers or producers or writer) ACTUALLY confirmed this is the story?

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

If they have any brain cell they would cast fawad as sikander but they proved they dont have any brain cell left in their kachra brain.

I do still think the senior actors have major part to play,they aren’t going to be there to babysit Ahad,unnlogone Ahad ka theka nhi leke rakha hai.I saw a twitter clip where Amna was saying they have made changes in the script,I do believe that.

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

Fawad isn't a bechara Cinderella that everyone's plotting against him, and he is just saying okay.. i am sure he knows what he's doing, i am a bit sceptical about the story.. has anyone official (makers or producers or writer) ACTUALLY confirmed this is the story?

I am not saying Fawad is a bechara,he must have gotten meaty role to play otherwise he won’t bother doing it.About the story,yeah it’s confirmed,there will be changes in the script though.

Here's Fawaderella working away as Ahad, Bilal and Momina watch

how did the fandom take this? their prized Murtasim being offered to women not Yumna (or themselves)??

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

how did the fandom take this? their prized Murtasim being offered to women not Yumna (or themselves)??

Just like every other day,they are faithfully doing their jobsmiley37