Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Fawad Sanam are a couple,Mahira is his ex wife,Liza is F and S’sdaughter, whereas Maryam is F and M’s daughter,Bilal is Sikander and Zain’s dad,Maya Hamza are apparently grandparents (wtfsmiley36)

who is Bilal's wife and Zain and Sikander's mum? dananeer mobeen?

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 1 years ago
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

who is Bilal's wife and Zain and Sikander's mum? dananeer mobeen?

smiley37smiley37

it is not given so I don’t know,there is Nadia Jamal and omair Rana in the cast as well.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

They ate this , sorry to the haters

https://reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/Hlmj1SrbSO

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

absolutely no opinion..i don't care about him either way.. but its hilarious how he's being branded as a Nepo boy who's plotting against the actual actors with power now.. because i remember just a few years ago everyone were gaga over him..

Everyone were gaga over him Because he was brilliant in yks but that's it he was only average in other projects. People realised that he was only good in yks. He was clean bad in aangan. In ehd e wafa he got the meatiest role because of nepotism but still the other three actors were better in their short role.

There is definitely nepotism plays a part otherwise how he can get the straight four projects in a row of farhat ishtiaq. Everybody knows dramas of this writer are super hit and he is getting all the dramas of this writer.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Sajal was not really comfortable in that saree,her pallu kept on falling off again and again due to no pin and the worse thing was the media pages have posted pics and videos of that which in turn activated haram police and they kept on trash talking about hersmiley11.

That's a different saree which she wore at a promotional event for her English movie. That didn't had a backless blouse and looked like a readymade saree.

This is from a photoshoot with a backless blouse and she looked gorgeous.

.Anya. thumbnail

Wtf grandparentsmiley3!!Are they for real!Why would they even agree to do that come on!! I do think the script has had major changes and the seniors will get a major portion chalked out for them.And Bilal Ashraf won’t be getting a major part for sure.

Not sure but I think jahanzaib was grandparent.

If bilal is playing shehryar khan then he definitely got the meatiest role. That character has his own story and they need good actor for it.

i want that pink saree

.Anya. thumbnail

Fawad Sanam are a couple,Mahira is his ex wife,Liza is F and S’sdaughter, whereas Maryam is F and M’s daughter,Bilal is Sikander and Zain’s dad,Maya Hamza are apparently grandparents (wtfsmiley36)

Liza and maryam has same mom that is mahira. His father got married later. And sanam's character is just there for few scenes in Novel.

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wait, that makes maryam step-sister of zain and sikandersmiley29

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Not sure but I think jahanzaib was grandparent.

If bilal is playing shehryar khan then he definitely got the meatiest role. That character has his own story and they need good actor for it.

I would like to believe this makers at least have a percent of their brain cell intact and would think thousand times before giving a meatier role to Bilal when there is Fawad present.