Hania and Kushhal will be a hot pair

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

the reality has set in at this point and I’m no longer bothered . If there is promotions it’ll be fun to see all these actors interact, hopefully Ahad leaves the grumpy attitude at home .

I know the day that first poster/teaser drops stan twitter will go crazy regardless of the anger

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Hania and Kushhal will be a hot pair

I liked the story btwn Maryam and Zain before Sikander came into picture ofcourse.But i didnt get one thing,Maryam seemed to be genuinely in love with Zain,how did she take a u turn the moment she saw Sikandersmiley29.She was a parent figure for Liza and supported her all the time and was even good to Zayn,trying to form good relation with his parents before their marriage,she was trying to win their hearts,how is it that just a look at Sikander and she became obsessed with him and forgot Zain in a ziffysmiley44.Sikander would need to be a greek god for Maryam to be all over him,forgetting everything and which in the novel he was but in reality does Ahad look better than Khushal to that extent? smiley36

Edited by Tiara-p - 1 years ago
Tiara-p thumbnail

Sajal was not really comfortable in that saree,her pallu kept on falling off again and again due to no pin and the worse thing was the media pages have posted pics and videos of that which in turn activated haram police and they kept on trash talking about hersmiley11.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Sajal was not really comfortable in that saree,her pallu kept on falling off again and again due to no pin and the worse thing was the media pages have posted pics and videos of that which in turn activated haram police and they kept on trash talking about hersmiley11.

these pages know what they are doing . Posts with female actresses showing any kind of skin gets the most interactions so that’s what they do
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I liked the story btwn Maryam and Zain before Sikander came into picture ofcourse.But i didnt get one thing,Maryam seemed to be genuinely in love with Zain,how did she take a u turn the moment she saw Sikandersmiley29.She was a parent figure for Liza and supported her all the time and was even good to Zayn,trying to form good relation with his parents before their marriage,she was trying to win their hearts,how is it that just a look at Sikander and she became obsessed with him and forgot Zain in a ziffysmiley44.Sikander would need to be a greek god for Maryam to be all over him,forgetting everything and which in the novel he was but in reality does Ahad look better than Khushal to that extent? smiley36

I think Maryam was evil and jealous of Liza? If that’s the case that would explain why she would go for Liza’s partner