Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

nope yeh ad aachuka aur bashing bhi ho chuki,mobile ka ad thasmiley36

Is it the same mobile where maya was wearing blue saree or is it a different one?

Those fools don't realize their bashing gives these posts traction and increases engagement..noone cares what they are saying.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I thought there will be another ad for the same mobile company. This is the old one itself?

yup its the old one

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Bilal toh har kapde mei haseen dikhta hai 😜

Black & white are his favourites I guess

Bina shirt ke bhi haseen hi dekta hoga for sure smiley16

Yeh beard look with black clothes kuch zyada ho Gaya hai. He looked better in that white kurta making omlette and that small reel of him in the gym. That gym reel was freaking good. He looked extra haseen smiley43

spnfan thumbnail

The way its being promoted is not eyecatching at all,they are presenting it in such an unattractive manner,thats why i am pissed.

That's true. It also looks low budget. But then all farook ridh dramas look like a stage play.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
Tiara-p thumbnail

Bina shirt ke bhi haseen hi dekta hoga for sure smiley16

Yeh beard look with black clothes kuch zyada ho Gaya hai. He looked better in that white kurta making omlette and that small reel of him in the gym. That gym reel was freaking good. He looked extra haseen smiley43

tumhe bht curiosity hai bina shirt ke usse dekhne kasmiley7.He is mine full stopsmiley14smiley43smiley9

That's true. It also looks low budget. But then all farook ridh dramas look like a stage play.

TMK is also pushed back further. No news of that as well. And Duree ka dekho... she is already done with her part in IM may be, another drama is on air & another one she is shooting with FQ.

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 1 years ago
Tiara-p thumbnail

has hum reserved everything good for only their nepo babiessmiley44.I cant remember Bilal getting any good character from hum,Abdullah was amazing only due to his performance but the character was ruined,Maheer was never something to talk about and now they are doing all this tamasha with IM.

Tiara-p thumbnail

TMK is also pushed back further. No news of that as well. And Duree ka dekho... she is already done with her part in IM may be, another drama is on air & another one she is shooting with FQ.

I dont think TMK shooting will start this year anymore,especially if Hania is the fl then toh no way at all,she is in Skardu,going to start shoot for jbhssl.And now this IM has started promotion from April and still they are giving out nothing specific about it.smiley18

spnfan thumbnail

tumhe bht curiosity hai bina shirt ke usse dekhne kasmiley7.He is mine full stopsmiley14smiley43smiley9

Ladka khudko kuch zyada hi takta hai so the urge to see him shirtless is moresmiley37

Take him all, i don't mind. Bash humko taadne keliye chahiye smiley16

spnfan thumbnail

Billu darling anyways wont be doing one drama.right after the other. So tmk might start shooting only when IM is half way through airing and IM will air for 7-8 months if it will have 30+ episodes. It most likely eill get dragged in the second half and will run for 32-33 episodes minimum like yunhi. Yunhi should have ended by now.