Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

Is sirf tum really ending? 😳

The shooting took forever. Hamza started shooting before FT, continued shooting after FT with only that much episodes??

Idk why i thought it has atleast 100 episodes. πŸ˜†

Maybe it was supposed to be weekly. But they shifted to daily. So few episodes.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

the views were the same for s1.

I still don't understand why they rushed with s2.

Don't get me started with the labeling of the episodes. I always get confused with the part 1, part 2, the date and the sponsors...πŸ€ͺ

Me too. Also, two episodes are a bit too much. Though its still not that bad compared to many shows with a second season.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: spnfan

Did he mean that's all he gets?

With his acting skills it's a good thing he atleast get those roles πŸ˜†

I watched an interview with him, and he seemed quite proud of his career and acting choices. He mentioned how he's been landing good roles because his shows have been successful and because he's been able to prove it with his talent, something like that. and I was like 😡.

He likely thinks now Tere Ishq Ke Naam is now getting a good rating because of him Although he has the most boring role in the show despite being the main lead role. The other guy is more interesting, one factor is due to his better acting.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mala06

Maybe it was supposed to be weekly. But they shifted to daily. So few episodes.

I still don't understand how they could make hamza Sohail look so dull with that styling 😳
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mala06

I watched an interview with him, and he seemed quite proud of his career and acting choices. He mentioned how he's been landing good roles because his shows have been successful and because he's been able to prove it with his talent, something like that. and I was like 😡.

He likely thinks now Tere Ishq Ke Naam is now getting a good rating because of him Although he has the most boring role in the show despite being the main lead role. The other guy is more interesting, one factor is due to his better acting.

@bold

🀣

Word Count: 1

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: newbie20000

Bilal probably knew everything and it was becoming awkward when she couldn't come up with a single word for Ahad so bilal helped her by chiming in. She could have just said an "actor". Sajal was at the peak of her career when she got married so it's hard to believe that Ahad and his family wanted her to quit acting. Wouldn't they have discussed it before getting married after all they were together for 2-3 yrs before they wed in 2020?

If bilal and sajal are close friends then I guess he would have been aware of their seperate.

They might not have a problem with her working but they might have wanted her to work on their t&c. It's a common thing for in laws to change their tune after marriage. Even in arrange marriages of common people the guy and his family will be like they are fine with the girl working but after marriage they will change their stands and expect the girl to stay home and take care of their grown a** son.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Thankyou anikuuπŸ€—πŸ€—

Welcome

Word Count: 1

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

The shooting took forever. Hamza started shooting before FT, continued shooting after FT with only that much episodes??

Maybe the director has been working or two projects simultaneously and the dates of the actors should also match. If any of the 4 actors have other commitments the shooting will have to be arranged accordingly to that.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Yes Sirf Tum Is ending the shooting got wrapped up in late may geo has announced its ending on YouTube Last Episode to be aired on on Monday it's end of an era I'm gonna miss ST

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KayTj7PVhXk&si=UI7Ea2QGU8ASlqfQ

Edited by anikamathur - 1 years ago