Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250301 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ranijain

Why don't they give dialogues to Sai like they gave to Pakhi? I am hoping Pakhi doesn't respect Virat finally going forward. She gave him a well deserved slap and had good questions for him.

It was so funny to see Virat going from one locked room to other, from one ex wife to current wife trying to make them understand. Only thing missing was Pakhi with Vinu locked in one room and Sai with Savi locked in other.

Virat was full on desperate crazy mode.

Chavans were useless as usual.

Bcz 👹🧛‍♀ patralekha is favorite character of writer rajesh chawla😊 that's y he always portrays Sai as dumb nd deaf infront of that 🧛‍♀

Edited by LoveSaiAyesha - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

Its truly so frustrating. I mean his dialogues are so badly written. He was out and out blaming sai when he faced the family saying she wants him to do these things and she complained about him not stopping her before so now he is going to stop her even by manhandling. In front of Savi he makes it seem like her aai has left him with no choice but to do this. He is emotionally manipulating everyone. When he says crap like do you want me to be away from my child or become zinda laash etc- he is simply manipulating. firstly it is possible for him to be in his childs life even if she leaves with Sai. yes he may not find it "ideal" but thats the price he needs to pay for his own deeds. Cant go back in time and fix what he has screwed up and now its too late. he cant right his wrongs. all he can do is be a bit mature and dignified in his conduct. even if he genuinely wants a chance to be with Sai as her husband and free P from a farce of a relationship- he needs to do so with some grace and respect. He cannot treat everyone around him like his slave or put a gun to their head. He needs to focus on giving people time and space and ensuring that he figures out some arrangement with P and explains things to Vinu. he cant threaten and manhandle people. will vinu turn against V atleast? he did and said so much to hurt Sai based on rubbish stories and MU....will he also turn on V for hurting his "mumma" then? or is all the hate and pain only reserved for Sai all the frickin time.

840837 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

https://youtu.be/q8CxNvU9fAM

1.2 m for Virat's slap 🥳we all enjoyed it

People in comments be like having pity for Virat on getting slapped by negative lead but simultaneously enjoying the slap 🤣

this is that epic moment when even all the P haters who have cursed her for 800 + episodes had to cheer for P. She managed to make me smile and exclaim with happiness and thats a miracle. I am back to hating her now. but this slap was something that was long overdue ! I cant believe that something I manifested actually came true !!!!

theres this beautiful edit of V slaps on twitter- one from Sai, one from Ash and one from P. UFFF!!! It is sukoon providing. Even trash people like Ash and P slapping V is much welcome because V makes other criminals and obnoxious people all look better in front of his pathetic self. Its a tough feat when he is standing alongside P to be the most disliked character, but he takes the cake. He wins.

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

These are the perks of being the ML. No matter how much he has humiliated both the women he apparently loves and respects, the writers will still portray him either as a victim or a hero.

Though I am still not convinced about Saiya marriage in a rush, we all probably need it because we genuinely need something else to focus on/write about. (Although it looks like their paths will cross with the Chavans)

As a writer myself, I may be wrong but you know this might be the first show I've watched where the makers aren't trying to redeem their characters/do justice to them convincingly. I don't remember this happening in iTV ever. Maybe there's favoritism here or just a lack of commitment. I mean, imagine if we as viewers are so attached to the characters that their actions influence our mood, how do the makers not get it?

840837 thumbnail

I ask the same question .its like there is on concept of justice only. Only Sai is bashed by the characters, she suffers, she needs to be the bigger person, she needs to sacrifice, she needs to face all the obstacles.

I honestly cant think of any reason except offscreen nonsense to explain their obsession with showing VP together, keeping P relevant and butchering V to this degree.

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nja91

Its truly so frustrating. I mean his dialogues are so badly written. He was out and out blaming sai when he faced the family saying she wants him to do these things and she complained about him not stopping her before so now he is going to stop her even by manhandling.

Yes, why did he put it across as if Sai wants all this. He made it l look like Sai is a home breaker and asking for abuse, wanting him to stop her from leaving.

Way to go Virat! He is back to his Vikat Roop again.

Now I want to see how he pursues Sai knowing that Pakhi won't divorce him.

I want to see her use something different coz she has changed n pipe is like been there done that.

If Sai leaves the room with Savi via pipe, she will be blasted as bad mother by both audience and Chavans.

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was about to post the same... Tumne mere muh ki baat chheen li😆

840837 thumbnail

I wont blast or blame her for taking Savi down a pipe/window. Savi needs to know / see that what V is doing is a crime and if she is in a situation where someone locks her up like a caged animal then she needs to fight her way OUT of the situation.

Showing Sai do nothing but wait for V to open the door or continue to impose restrictions on her is setting a horrible example for a child at a very impressionable age.

Savi needs to see that as a woman and as an aspiring police officer, she should not tolerate blatant abuse.

If it takes OTT drama to achieve that message that locking the door to involuntarily confine someone against their wish is wrong then so be it.

No matter how dire the situation Sai will never let any harm fall on her kids. whether that be hanging from a tree or pipe or something else.

I have no care for the CN characters' opinions who are all pointless and stupid characters. they say some token lines and sway like a pendulum

And the section of audience that blasts Sai instead of V or thinks that V should get sympathy, a chance or justifies his acts needs some serious education on what abuse is.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

https://youtu.be/q8CxNvU9fAM

1.2 m for Virat's slap 🥳we all enjoyed it

People in comments be like having pity for Virat on getting slapped by negative lead but simultaneously enjoying the slap 🤣

चट्ट देनी मार देली खींच के तमाचा

ही ही ही ही हँस देले ghum fd ki janta

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AeDilHaiMushkil

These are the perks of being the ML. No matter how much he has humiliated both the women he apparently loves and respects, the writers will still portray him either as a victim or a hero.

Though I am still not convinced about Saiya marriage in a rush, we all probably need it because we genuinely need something else to focus on/write about. (Although it looks like their paths will cross with the Chavans)

As a writer myself, I may be wrong but you know this might be the first show I've watched where the makers aren't trying to redeem their characters/do justice to them convincingly. I don't remember this happening in iTV ever. Maybe there's favoritism here or just a lack of commitment. I mean, imagine if we as viewers are so attached to the characters that their actions influence our mood, how do the makers not get it?

Bold)

This is the first ever ITV show

• where the good never wins…
  • every character is random.
  • One shouldn’t get attached to mostly coz it’s better to watch it mindlessly lol