Drama you wish never finished?

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Can you guys think of a drama you genuinely wish never finished? Like one that hardly had boring episodes and was basically just PERFECT?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zindagi Gulzar hai, reaaally wish it had a couple more episode. I loved every single character of that drama.
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Zindagi Gulzar hai, reaaally wish it had a couple more episode. I loved every single character of that drama.

seriously 🤢 that drama was about NOTHING. I still don't know what exactly the story was and don't even care. Such a yawnfest...

expected better recommendations 😭
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

bashar momin,ZGH and Thakan 😃
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Diyar e dil'- Amazing drama!! Never got bored of it throughout! Even though it had 33 episodes I still wish it were longer'-.

P.S osman and maya AKA wali and farah's chemistry is just
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bashir momin and zindagi gulzar hai
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mera Naam Yousef Hain !! So beautiful, that show had everything from romance, chemistry, comedy, drama, real issues of society and what not.

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

seriously 🤢 that drama was about NOTHING. I still don't know what exactly the story was and don't even care. Such a yawnfest...

expected better recommendations 😭

For me it has been the best, and it has nothing to do with Fawad nor Sanam (i even didn't know her much back then), but it was the story. But i guess only ppl who have gone through hardship would understand it. Or someone who relate to a character. Personally for me i could relate Kashaf, even my husband who didn't watch many dramas back then said ZGH is deffo among the best dramas he has watched.
I loved all the actors as well and the characters they played. Even the step mom she was really good. I personally do not find typical lovey dovey story good with touchy romance.
791198 thumbnail
Daam and Mohabbat Bhar mein Jaaye
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Diyar-e-dil❤️ that show is best in every way...story, direction, locations, performances and above all WaFa chemistry...❤️
Osman Maya chemistry is so Magical..u cant create such chemistry with every other actor,
Though show had a really pleasant and memorable ending still i wish it had few more epis so we could have seen WaFa wedding❤️