sadqey tumharay full drama review

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

17FEB2015No Comments

Sadqey Tumharay HUM TV Full Drama Review

Post the craze of ARY's Pyarey Afzal, Khalil-ur-Rahman Qamar is a celebrated writer with his work keenly awaited, hence his next serial Sadqey Tumharay had mammoth expectations at it also stars one of the biggest stars of the era, Mahira Khan. Automatically, the expectations are sky high and the serial also deals with love and promises you pure entertainment. So, is it all hype or does it fail to deliver what it promises? let's find out. MORE '

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3 stars kis khushi mein?
Oh must be for Samiya Mumtaz splendid acting
Usman. thumbnail
This time.. I completely agree..
and I thought I was the only one who did not like Qavi Khan's character in this serial.
Taify thumbnail
the blind we did 4-5 months ago regarding changes ins cript to fit in an older actress, was sadkey tumhary :D
Which one was that? Dont remember
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

the blind we did 4-5 months ago regarding changes ins cript to fit in an older actress, was sadkey tumhary :D

can you provide link to it? Can't remember what was that blind.
Taify thumbnail
http://www.tv-kahani.com/blind-gossip-lose-some-weight-first/
script was changed and then samiya was on board, she was apparnelty the 2nd choice after savera nadeem, but the original script didnt have such major track for the female mother.

Oh but I thought its based on a true story? Or is samiyas track just a bonus?
Usman. thumbnail

script was changed and then samiya was on board, she was apparnelty the 2nd choice after savera nadeem, but the original script didnt have such major track for the female mother.

So Savera was asked to leave because of her weight issues.
My guess was right after all 😆
Thinking about it now, it is difficult to imagine anyone else in place of Samiya Mumtaz but keeping in view the acting caliber of Savera Nadeem, she would also have done a good job.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But the writer said in an interview tht the story is 100% true and not even a single scene is added for dramas sake...

Plus..if the original story did not have much importance to the female lead mother..then what was the twist or focus of original story? Bcoz whatever is happening to shano and khalil..in the serial..is due to the mother..tht she doesnt want shano and khalil together due to her personal vendetta.. If not her..none else has a problem with shano and khalil...the. Wht was the original story abt? Wht wd hve been the twist.? 😕