Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Give the unmentioned ones a try.. May be you'll like them

i will :)
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

lol...you know there are dramas far worse then the ones i have mentioned, but i mentioned only the ones with big names, which greatly dissappointed me...warna to there is a huge list of awful dramas...the above are the ones which i watched atleast few episodes before giving up on them...MDKJZM is the only one i finished from the above list...the one I didnt mention is the Fawad khan/Ayesha Khan/meekal/ sanam B show...KPKPBT..., what a waste of good actors...just watched 3 epiosdes and that was it for me.

good that i have not seen this drama..i can tolerate any actors even fawad in a bad drama but not sanam baloch..i can not afford to see her in any disgusting drama..i don't know why i like her so much 😳
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ lol pyareafzal
i know KPKPPBT has a lot of fans here, and i absolutely loved the first episode...it had bits of humor and all...but then he goes abroad to London aka turkey😆...that put me off...then meekal and ayesha ki overacting🤢...so I quit...but i randomly went back to see maybe there is improvement, but hell no, it had gotten worse.

there is another drama here which have a lot of fans here which i didnt mention...asmano pay likha🤢...the whole shaadi scene in the first episode was puke worthy...full of bad dialogues and overacting...now i have done it...I ll be in the hate list of this forum forever🤣

Numm was a good concept if it wasnt that slow...and that girl ruined it, jiska na urdu accent hai na english😆

the worst in my list has to be MKPYH...it was flashback galore, every episode showed u the same crap...and in the last episode which was supposed to reveal the truth on how she did it, they showed us the same crap for the 100th time🤣...some directors should just quit.

and ashk😆...it started off so well, wtith resham and fawad khan, but then again Turkey happen...i didnt expect sarmad khoosat to have such a bad time with ashk after his masterpiece humsafar.

MDKJZM also started with a bang...nice flow of characters, but then bushra decided to ruin it...sheryaar is deaf...now lets cripple him too🤣

anyways...didnt want to offend anyone, its my POV...nothing personal.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

tum jaiso kay liye i had them in red letters😆...fail😆

aint got time to go through every line 🤣

Originally posted by: Usman.

See I'm not a blind fan..😆 but there are already 3 Alishba starrer serials in this list.
but If you insist I can add Sargoshi and Pehchan in my list. 😆

You still forgot one😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

You still forgot one😆

konsa?
Mere charagar? Rok lo is raat ko? mere dard ko.. or chand pe dastak?? 😆
Was she in mere charagar? :OOO
omg i gotta watch it
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Was she in mere charagar? :OOO

omg i gotta watch it

She played Ayesha Khan's sister and was paired opposite Azzfar Rehman. Her character was that of a strong, outspoken girl.