Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ewww her laugh is so obnoxious it pisses me off
well actually i shouldnt be saying that mine is worst

you are not helping your case.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

LMAO Usman wants lahori gals n like Mona Singh and hinna has agreed if Usman looks like Sid then hinna is raazi...then kya karega kazi

are you the kazi?πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -shabz-

who is sid?πŸ˜•...dont forget he said he gained weight so he is now mota sid.

Just stretch and widen the pic and there you have Usman...mota of the year

Its okay Usman, I prefer fat men to skinny ones
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
started watching vasl from ur recommendations...it has a good but bold concept...but after 6 epi i read the story of it and now lost interest also the video quality is so bad
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

started watching vasl from ur recommendations...it has a good but bold concept...but after 6 epi i read the story of it and now lost interest also the video quality is so bad

I also Cudnt watch vasl for the video quality and waiting fornit to air in ZINDAGI...same with Daam...wish it airs in ZINDAGI soon ...I m glad ZINDAGI is showing the old shows of 2010 to 2012 whose online vids r not good quality n hence I can watch them here ...recent shows since 1.5 yrs r available online in good print...thankfully ...which I watch online
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I also Cudnt watch vasl for the video quality and waiting fornit to air in ZINDAGI...same with Daam...wish it airs in ZINDAGI soon ...I m glad ZINDAGI is showing the old shows of 2010 to 2012 whose online vids r not good quality n hence I can watch them here ...recent shows since 1.5 yrs r available online in good print...thankfully ...which I watch online

generally hum tv uploads in good quality don't know what is the case with vasl! U didn't finish daam? Yeah it was also in very poor quality but couldn't leave it unfinished because it was too good to leave it unfinished...u r lucky that u can watch these wonderful dramas on TV in good quality
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I had read this somewhere else also, men have a very active imagination when it comes to women...actually I have read a survey which said, when a man is attracted to another woman he imagines how she looks nakedπŸ˜•...you being a guy could shed some light on this, if its true or not...there was also an experiment which showed that the first thing a guy looks at when a woman walks in the room, are her boobs😑...tell us Usman...tell us, are all men dogs?

It depends entirely on the guy how sexual or physically inclined he is innately.

you are not helping your case.πŸ˜†

I am!
He likes her laugh, so he will like mine more
I didnt like Vasl much...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

who is sid?πŸ˜•...dont forget he said he gained weight so he is now mota sid.

lol.. not so motta.. my weight is 73 KG.. want to bring it down to like 65