Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Not all men are dogs shabz.. there are those surveys too which have concluded that women think about sex more than men. Its all BS i think.

To be very very honest. There are some pervs out there who look for only one thing in women and want only one thing ffom them. We call these men tharki in desi term. But there are some suljhay huwe shareef men (like me πŸ˜† ) out there who know where to draw the line and how to maintain the respect.
2ndly, some people notice face, some notice dressing and some personality of women in first look. It actually depends on the prefrences a guy have like what kind of girl he likes. I, personally, am impressed by the overa personality. Since my mom is on rishta huning spree for me..she asked my prefrences about girls and my sole demand is that she should be perhi likhi and should look perhi likhi πŸ˜† .
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Not all men are dogs shabz.. there are those surveys too which have concluded that women think about sex more than men. Its all BS i think.

To be very very honest. There are some pervs out there who look for only one thing in women and want only one thing ffom them. We call these men tharki in desi term. But there are some suljhay huwe shareef men (like me πŸ˜† ) out there who know where to draw the line and how to maintain the respect.
2ndly, some people notice face, some notice dressing and some personality of women in first look. It actually depends on the prefrences a guy have like what kind of girl he likes. I, personally, am impressed by the overa personality. Since my mom is on rishta huning spree for me..she asked my prefrences about girls and my sole demand is that she should be perhi likhi and should look perhi likhi πŸ˜† .

good to hear that, hope you get the Alishba of your dreamsπŸ˜†...anyways the experiment i was talking about, the men didnt know about it, it was some sort of device they had to wear and it pointed at the first thing the noticed, not suprisingly, it pointed at the chest of the womanπŸ˜†...it was a long time back that my friend told me about this experiment, so i cant recall the details, but its a true story.
LOL Usman im surprised you didnt say she should look like Alishba 🀣
-shabz- thumbnail
Usman, if you want I can hook you up, I know some very parhi likhi girls.
Shaz, are you a matchmaker? Find me a good guy too πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Usman.

BANG ON USMAN...U R JUS TO THE POINT...so true n real picture...coz people generalize in accordance to gender way to easily ..saying men r this women r that but each person is to his or her own irrespective of gender...gender doesn't define a person...qualities and qualifications does

FINALLY some 1 agree with me that seZ cud hv been much better

And yeah qaid a tanhai was OUTSTANDING...but for me the show stealer was the kid with specs...he was so natural n effortless n flawless with AMAZING expression n dialogue delivery that he literally gave fq n Savera NADEEM a run for their money...he is by far my most fav child artist...how come he never appear ed in any other show after this
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Shaz, are you a matchmaker? Find me a good guy too πŸ˜†

hina meet usman...there...my job is doneπŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Shabz: I just read these lines on fb.. quite meaningful.

Maine ek tawaif ki ankhon mein bhi haya dekhi hai aur ek ba-pardah auret ki ankhon mein hawas.
Maine libaas mein bhi logon ko aryaan (naked) paaya hai aur be-libaas logon mein bhi paakizgi dekhi hai.
Maine gunahon mein dubay logon ko bhi raaton ko rotay dekha hai aur naeki karnay waalon ko dosron pe hanstay dekha hai.
kis ka kirdar acha hai kis ka bura yeh sirf Allah janta hai kyunki insaan sirf achay insaan se mohabbat karta hai jab k Allah buray insaan ko bhi akela nahi chorta.

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LOL Usman im surprised you didnt say she should look like Alishba 🀣

I like her voice and some weirdness in her more than her looks πŸ˜†
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

BANG ON USMAN...U R JUS TO THE POINT...so true n real picture...coz people generalize in accordance to gender way to easily ..saying men r this women r that but each person is to his or her own irrespective of gender...gender doesn't define a person...qualities and qualifications does

FINALLY some 1 agree with me that seZ cud hv been much better

And yeah qaid a tanhai was OUTSTANDING...but for me the show stealer was the kid with specs...he was so natural n effortless n flawless with AMAZING expression n dialogue delivery that he literally gave fq n Savera NADEEM a run for their money...he is by far my most fav child artist...how come he never appear ed in any other show after this

Very true.. I just missed the word generalization. You've summed it up quite brilliantly.

@Q-e-t.. I remember that kid. He was good... and so was Neelum Munir. Her only performance worth appreciating. She should do more roles like that.