Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
FQ and Aiza are too good together!

Arey SeZ ki last episodes to dekhne wali thi, the first half was bakwas :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

that was the whole point, in the novel it said he falls for an ugly woman...here the director doesnt show ugly "ugly", rather a ugly seerat woman...dont you remember how maira khan takes a bottle of acid to destroy her face, but when she sees her, she was so disturbed.

the book made sense coz it's still possible to fall for an ugly person given she or he has a charming personality...if they had gone as per the book showing an ugly yet charming gal them it wud hv made sense how mikaal fell for her but given how mikaals character was shown or be it a anyone it wasn't possible to show him falling for such a zero persona woman ...it made the whole thing so fake n forced

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

FQ and Aiza are too good together!

Arey SeZ ki last episodes to dekhne wali thi, the first half was bakwas :P

I luv the first 14 epis as mahira mohib friends scenes were very cute and I jus LUVED the whole studying art n sculpture thing...this hasn't shown in dramas before...I LUVED the convos of mahira n mohib in their art school n ancient palaces

Then th scenes of her chasing mikaal were very nice as most of the time we see the other way round...mahira was really good in showing how she is full lattoo over mikaal n was straightforward to admit it

I LUVED the banters between mahira hina bayat n sameena peerzada

It was going all gr8...but alas
Nani's character was the best. OMG dont mention Mohib, I am so pissed they didn't even have a proper ending for him. His character was such a waste I thought she would marry him end pe. :(

About Tabinda, she was shown as chalaak. Those kind of women don't need looks, they know how to phasao a guy.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Usman for recommending Ek nazar meri taraf🤗. I usually avoid Geo tv dramas, maybe thats why I missed this one, it is really good...watched it completely in 3 days.

I loved how they took on the subject of idaat and explained it, even though I have not seen such nonsemse in my life, no one in my family has ever gone through such craziness in the name of idaat, I am glad they explained it well because i was ready to rip my hair out hearing all the rubbish the ladies were uttering. I wonder if this really happens to people, people in Pakistan really need to understand their religion.

I also liked the Noman Aijaz track, i wished the showed their life in the end as well.

I am glad you liked it Shabz.
Unfortunately such things do exists in our society. The concept of Iddat was described beautifully in this serial. The scene with Qavi Khan when he explained the true meaning and concept of Iddat was beautifully written.

I really liked the beginning of Noman Ejaz's track. The way he fell for Mahnoor Baloch. It was quite bold though. And Nimra Bucha acted really well. I am missing her on screen these days.

I had a problem with the ending though. They should have shown Siffat standing on her own feet after completing her education rather than proposing Babar Ali's character.

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@HIna & Abbe

I dint like SeZ. I had read the novel before watching the serial and I felt they kind of ruined it.
I really liked Qaid e tanhai though. Like Hina said its a rare thing to show both the man and woman at fault. Savera Nadeem was awesome in it.
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
preferance order

Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishan
Durr E Shahwar

These two dramas are not entertainment for me. It gave me lessons of life.

ZGH (most fav and made me crezy for Pakistani dramas)

Humsafar

Aaina Dulhan Ka

Maat

Mera Naseeb

Mora Piya

Aaj Rang Hai

Kakkar

Daastan

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1. meri zaat zara e be nishan ( it brought me back to pakistani dramas, so it is number one on my list)
  2. Dastaan
  3. zindagi gulzar hai
  4. durr e shewar
  5. kankar/humsafar...its a tie
  6. daam/ maat/mere humdum mere dost👏
  7. rehaai/man jali
  8. udaan
  9. aun zara/doraha
  10. current favourites which havent ended jackson heights, digest writer
its actually very difficult for me to rate the top 6...they all are number one for me...I have watched durre e shewar twice...but all the others just once...so maybe it is my favourite...i cant choose.😕
edited to add maat...how could i forget that masterpiece.

edited again to add mere humdum mere dost😆...loved that drama

edit again to add man jali😆

hope you will continue editing again and again :p
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasaf_ZGH

preferance order

Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishan
Durr E Shahwar

These two dramas are not entertainment for me. It gave me lessons of life.

ZGH (most fav and made me crezy for Pakistani dramas)

Humsafar

Aaina Dulhan Ka

Maat

Mera Naseeb

Mora Piya

Aaj Rang Hai

Kakkar

Daastan

what is the cast of aina dulhan ka?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I am glad you liked it Shabz.
Unfortunately such things do exists in our society. The concept of Iddat was described beautifully in this serial. The scene with Qavi Khan when he explained the true meaning and concept of Iddat was beautifully written.

I really liked the beginning of Noman Ejaz's track. The way he fell for Mahnoor Baloch. It was quite bold though. And Nimra Bucha acted really well. I am missing her on screen these days.

I had a problem with the ending though. They should have shown Siffat standing on her own feet after completing her education rather than proposing Babar Ali's character.

yes I agree, and that is also a big lesson for women, never talk about other woman's beauty or anything about another woman to your husband, I had read this somewhere else also, men have a very active imagination when it comes to women...actually I have read a survey which said, when a man is attracted to another woman he imagines how she looks naked😕...you being a guy could shed some light on this, if its true or not...there was also an experiment which showed that the first thing a guy looks at when a woman walks in the room, are her boobs😡...tell us Usman...tell us, are all men dogs?