my experience with pak drama

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i have started watching pakistani drama from few months ago.before then i didn't have any idea of pak drama.we have ary channel and oneday i saw an episode of a drama.after that i googled about pak dramas. Then i watched humsafar.i was so mesmerized by the drama,by the leads.then i insisted my sister and cousin to see it...and they also became huge fan of zindegi gulzer hai. Coincidently after some days zindegi channel went on air and promoted pak dramas.then fawad's khubsurat came..as in bd people have easy access in Indian media so Pakistani dramas started becoming popular here also..but i always tell my friends in fun that i m the 1st one to know fawad and pak dramas and as i started watching pak dramas they become popular in bd and india πŸ˜‰ jokes apart,Pakistani dramas have really added new spices in my life..i m a huge fan of pakistani drama..the depth in the stories and the brilliant performance of the actors make me go crazy of pal drama😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am glad u got to watch Pakistani shows n i hope u'll continue watching them ... 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Does ZINDAGI channel air in BD...which show on ARY did u see on tv which made u Google pak dramas
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

i am glad u got to watch Pakistani shows n i hope u'll continue watching them ... 😳

yes definitely 😊
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Does ZINDAGI channel air in BD...which show on ARY did u see on tv which made u Google pak dramas

yes it airs in bd but not in every area.and i think the name of the drama was jaane kyun,it was not that good though.it is humsafar and zgh that made me crazy and urged me to watch more and more pak dramas.😊