Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This list isn't entirely accurate. There's no Daam anywhere and Daam was one of the highest rated shows in the past few years. It used to air alongside Dastaan and its TRPs would surpass Dastaan many times. Daam and Dastaan would go back and forth between spots 1 and 2..yet Daam didn't make the cut here? This list is flawed...also, it's from Wikipedia and anyone can edit that.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Humsafar,Dastaan,ShereZaat & ZGH <3 <3
fary5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: copacati

u fan of fawad ...😊😊

yupz dear!!😳😳
i hv been killed by his eyes
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This list is full of bulls**t, I don't know who made thus list, but this is surely not at all correct. Firstly Dastaan is till now the best HUM show, according to critics, but ZGH & Sher-e-zaat were bigger hits than dastaan, according to ratings.

Secondly, yes yes & yes Meri laadli is the biggest hit of Pak television & Aasmano pay Likha was also just inch closer to humsafar, Infact if you combine the ratings of all episodes of APL, it were just a bit low than hunsafar. & where is Durr-e-shahwar & MSKSH? They were quiet a hit for the channel.& Daam isn't even there aswell, which did excellent for ARY. Other shows if ARY such as kaafir, Mera Saaien & Daagh were top rated serials averaging 4+ per episode. & where is baraat series? It did wonders for the channel on average every episode of baraat series got 4-5 & an episode from dolly ki... Got 7+. & there is no shukk aswell, The show was the biggest hit of ARY in recent times, bigger than payary afzal. & why is ullu baray... & mohabbat jaye bhar mein even there both these shows got below 1.

& let me tell everyone the sad tale if Bashar Momin, it started from 5.4 went to 4.7 to 4.2 to 3.2 to 3.4 & lastly 2.6 & geo got closed, so you can imagine what a hit it is. Aunn Zara & Aik naye Cinderella were loved by audiences, but were not as big hits as they were expected. Aunn zara once got into top 10, & ANC was a hit but not a big one. Maat, Kankar, Dil-e-muzter, mera naseeb were much bigger hits.
I also think the list is fake. Someone just compiled a lsit of their favourite shows lol.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hvn't watched all of them..
some r really good..
these r my fvt...

strange...
why "daam" is not in the list??
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Hina, Jenniferlover.. agree with u guys.. humsafar is the biggest overrated show i have watched.. i'm not a basher.. bt yes there are much better dramas that deserves to be on no. 1
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
something is wrong with this list
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The list is flawed... No Alishba serial in it (except MAQH) 😆
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
humsafar
shehrezaat
daastaan
mata e jaan
zindagi gulzar hai
mera naseeb
mein abdul qadir hoon

^all these are my fav dramas.. best amoung these were daastaan and humsafar and mata e jaan...!