Pakistani Serials Forum Chat Club #13 | DT.N. Pg49

Chat Clubs

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 months ago

Welcome to the PSF Chat Club!💬

Feel free to chat about anything and everything here and have a great time. Let's keep this space positive and friendly!

Please be sure to follow the forum rules and IF COC at all times.

» Share your views, whether positive or negative, politely and respectfully. Avoid moral policing and remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Critiquing characters is allowed, but bashing members or actors is strictly prohibited.

» Do not bait, mock, instigate, or provoke any fandom. Avoid making snide comments or ganging up to create mocking posts. Threatening, bullying, or policing what content members post is not allowed.

» Discussions about fights between different fan-groups on other social networking sites are not allowed here. If you come across bashing or name-calling, please report it. If you dislike someone’s opinion which is put forth respectfully, simply ignore and move on.

💬💭🗯️🗨️

Previous Chat Club:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357045

Tag credit: oh_nakhrewaali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Congrats on the new thread smiley40

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Congratulations on new thread 🎉🎉

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Kitty i saw your quote so yes britney Biopic is in the works it is based on her memoir and jon m chu is directing the film and marc platt is producing the movie and I'm glad it's universal

https://x.com/britneyspears/status/1819058008128708721?t=7VJVb79ovFOJT_3JBY0c_A&s=19

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Kitty i saw your quote so yes britney Biopic is in the works it is based on her memoir and jon m chu is directing the film and marc platt is producing the movie and I'm glad it's universal

https://x.com/britneyspears/status/1819058008128708721?t=7VJVb79ovFOJT_3JBY0c_A&s=19

okay , that’s nice . Will make it less controversial
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

okay , that’s nice . Will make it less controversial

Yes I'm excited for this biopic i hope they casted Lily rose depp as britney as she can sing and act

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Yes I'm excited for this biopic i hope they casted Lily rose depp as britney as she can sing and act

she looks nothing like Britney , plus after the idol I don’t think they would have her play Britney
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

she looks nothing like Britney , plus after the idol I don’t think they would have her play Britney

She will after the idol she bagged nosefaratu movie

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

She will after the idol she bagged nosefaratu movie

nosefaratu is completely different from playing a popstar. She already said she added elements of Britney to her idol character and people didn’t like that show . It wouldn’t make sense for her to play Britney after that disaster
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

nosefaratu is completely different from playing a popstar. She already said she added elements of Britney to her idol character and people didn’t like that show . It wouldn’t make sense for her to play Britney after that disaster

Hmmm maybe Addison Rae can play young britney and Emily Blunt as the older britney

Also idol biggest failure was Sam Levinson he added the same thing of euphoria if doug ellin produced the idol it would've have less controversy