Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

MTV Completed 43 Years In Television

https://youtu.be/sA_003itwcE?si=vS2EWipR-EWP9n_T

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

This was so stylish and cool! Russo Brothers? WHATsmiley3 Good to see Sam back in action..Dont care for Varun but he looks good in this!smiley3 The way they cut the teaser itself is worth the claps.

Citadel: Honey Bunny Teaser | Raj & DK | Varun, Samantha, Kay Kay | Russo Brothers | Prime Video (youtube.com)

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

This was so stylish and cool! Russo Brothers? WHATsmiley3 Good to see Sam back in action..Dont care for Varun but he looks good in this!smiley3 The way they cut the teaser itself is worth the claps.

Citadel: Honey Bunny Teaser | Raj & DK | Varun, Samantha, Kay Kay | Russo Brothers | Prime Video (youtube.com)

I don't care for either Sam or VD but I love Raj & DK as makers and also, there is Kaykay Menon. They have made some amazing shows and I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: minakrish

I don't care for either Sam or VD but I love Raj & DK as makers and also, there is Kaykay Menon. They have made some amazing shows and I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

ohh Kay Kay just has to exist and I’ll watch that stuff ..smiley16 Raj & DK are fabulous..I’m a Family Man stan and also Guns and Gulaabs ..I love that show lol... I did not enjoy Farzi as much even though I love Shahid. And now there is Rakht Brahmand as well for Netflix..excited!
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

is she on board this ? She was quite unhappy with the tv documentaries made on her
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

ohh Kay Kay just has to exist and I’ll watch that stuff ..smiley16 Raj & DK are fabulous..I’m a Family Man stan and also Guns and Gulaabs ..I love that show lol... I did not enjoy Farzi as much even though I love Shahid. And now there is Rakht Brahmand as well for Netflix..excited!

@bold: Yeah, me too.smiley16 The day he replied to me on Insta after I watched Special Ops on Hotstar... man... I was shocked to get a reply for him.smiley42smiley22

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Please move over to the next thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359038