Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I completely agree, I can’t explain how badly I miss the good old days jab sab positive tha. Life has become so gloomy and full of negativity ever since Covid tbh smiley28

That's why I don't like using social media anymore. You can't share your point of view here without offending otherssmiley11. Anyway how are yousmiley1 and please don't tell me you are still watching yrkkhsmiley44
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

That's why I don't like using social media anymore. You can't share your point of view here without offending otherssmiley11. Anyway how are yousmiley1 and please don't tell me you are still watching yrkkhsmiley44

Haina, this is exactly what I’m facing on this site currently smiley26 I am doing good really nice to see you after a while smiley1 Haha I quit watching that crapfest long back bohot boring hogaya hai leads and storyline are both terrible smiley36
1169266 thumbnail

Haina, this is exactly what I’m facing on this site currently smiley26 I am doing good really nice to see you after a while smiley1 Haha I quit watching that crapfest long back bohot boring hogaya hai leads and storyline are both terrible smiley36

Thanks . I am still in Turkey and only watching Turkish dramas. I only visit this website once in a blue moon😌

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks . I am still in Turkey and only watching Turkish dramas. I only visit this website once in a blue moon😌

Wow, hope you’re enjoying Turkey would love to visit there one day smiley42 I am soo bored of this site there is literally nothing to do here anymore. I feel like hibernating just like you do smiley26
1169266 thumbnail

Wow, hope you’re enjoying Turkey would love to visit there one day smiley42 I am soo bored of this site there is literally nothing to do here anymore. I feel like hibernating just like you do smiley26

I am enjoying my time with family. This country is much better than Pakistan, at least I can do what I want to do here. My city is literally full tourists sy iis time 😅 Ngl Twitter better place hai 😌

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

I am enjoying my time with family. This country is much better than Pakistan, at least I can do what I want to do here. My city is literally full tourists sy iis time 😅 Ngl Twitter better place hai 😌

Aww glad you’re enjoying time with your family 🤗 I miss my family in Pakistan hope I get to meet them soon smiley27 I agree I am also enjoying twitter as well these days. I have full azaadi to post whatever I want with no restrictions. It’s nice viewing posts from other users with similar preferences smiley9
1169266 thumbnail

Aww glad you’re enjoying time with your family 🤗 I miss my family in Pakistan hope I get to meet them soon smiley27 I agree I am also enjoying twitter as well these days. I have full azaadi to post whatever I want with no restrictions. It’s nice viewing posts from other users with similar preferences smiley9

Both Twitter and Instagram are better than any other social media app. Are you also from Pakistan? I thought you were from India? Even Pakistan mei bhi Indian channels aty hai 🙄

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Both Twitter and Instagram are better than any other social media app. Are you also from Pakistan? I thought you were from India? Even Pakistan mei bhi Indian channels aty hai 🙄

Yes I am from Pakistan smiley36 Are Indian channels now available in Pakistan smiley3 This is news to me. I thought they were banned.
1169266 thumbnail

Yes I am from Pakistan smiley36 Are Indian channels now available in Pakistan smiley3 This is news to me. I thought they were banned.

Indian channels are no longer banned in Pakistan. TV cable pr Disney, Color, National Geographic, Zee Cinema bhi aa rahy hai 😅

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I miss Zara Noor On-screen I wish she comes back soon like urwa With geo and ary

https://www.facebook.com/100069788237400/posts/798663175803283/?app=fbl