Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 15 hours ago

Sanaya backed out herself maybe cos she asked for the same pay which the other actor was getting cos the show got successful because of both and not just only him but the makers were not ready to do so , so she didn’t do ipkknd 2.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 15 hours ago

Yes, Sanaya backed out herself. What m saying is it was unfair from makers part to let go off her n retain only Barun. Her character was equally responsible for ipk's success n even if she asked equal pay ,it wasn't wrong. If makers could pay Barun whatever he quoted ,then Sanaya deserved it too.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I don't know why ipk is being discussed here. But, I beg to differ here. It was both Barun n Sanaya's show. It was wrong from the makers part to replace Sanaya n retain only Barun. Sanaya has expressed it many times indirectly n directly.If they wanted fresh pair they should have casted different leads. Retaining Barun n replacing Sanaya was wrong n they totally deserved the backlash. The only thing I agree here is that Shivangi (the new FL) didn't deserve any hatred.

I agree the show didn't need to be called ipkknd ,the producer wanted to cash the success

But Shivangi would have faced the hatred even if it was named something else

We brought it up while discussing cons of being a hit pair

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 hours ago

so I watched two episodes of Worst Ex Ever on Netflix...i need to take a break from the show for a week because it left me utterly furious...

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 13 hours ago

https://x.com/lubitubis/status/1837164961149161872 Her styling makes everything look good

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

They drew, the team as well. Boring. Indian women team is now rank 2 after 1 loss 1 draw.

Magnus lost to Feedosev with white pieces..thats making headlines today. Fedosev previously beat Pratham once and dashed his hope for medal. Did a triumphant gesture to rub salt to the wound.

Open tomorrow would be interesting, but I expect a win, as US is doing poorly on all board except 1. Women are playing against china, where Hou/Ju and Tan are not playing...should win

India open section got Gold confirmed..1 draw 9 winssmiley10

Women will fight for Gold tomorrow, both team won. Gukesh, just 18 years, defeated Caruana, a big upset and reached 2791 rating points. Arjun defeated Lenier and is now at 2796. Gukesh win against Wei Yi was what bought us this medal smiley10smiley10smiley10

Only sad news is Pragg lost. These players were on a 36 match undefeated streak. Unfortunately, Pragg was the first one out today.

Edited by meandwho - 4 hours ago