Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Just because youn guys are caught up in a storm, heres a prediction to go with the mood, hope it makes you guys feel better! ;)

Fawad and Mahira are engaged, to be married soon They like each other but are not really in love yet. Humayun is a rival of Fawad since Fawad always got better grades and girls than him in college 🤣. So one day they have all gone on a college trip and Fawad is dropping Sanam to the girls dorm but they get caught in a storm so they seek shelter. Its really late at night and the storm is really bad so they have to spend the night in a cottage alone. Humayun somehow finds this out through his sources and gets pictures of them in the cottage ;). After going back home,he shows these pictures to Mahira who thinks Fawad cheated on her with Sanam. She breaks off the engagement. Fawadhas no choice but to marry Sanam. Mahira marries Humayun but soon finds out the truth and divorces him.

Anyone wanna continue? 🤣

wait, so are you saying that Fawad & Humayun were classmates, in the SAME year/class? 😲

and LMAOOO @ cottage..where are we going to see this cottage? hopefully in Australia 😆

Hinna, the theme is Ishq, Ishq and more Ishq..not revenge, revenge and revenge. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
guys..I'm going to be honest..

I can't come up with any storyline because Humayun doesn't fit into any corner of my imaginative story. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
I want to see a love triangle with 2 guys and one girl. We hardly see that..it's always 2 girls and 1 guy..and now this, 2 guys and 2 girls all confused.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I want to see a love triangle with 2 guys and one girl. We hardly see that..it's always 2 girls and 1 guy..and now this, 2 guys and 2 girls all confused.

🤣Thats because there is suppose to be no confusion.seperate couples,seperate stories.i think😆😆
Meeph thumbnail
Hiinna,Khair ho?🤣
Revenge ka reason was wow types,lol
Hilarious shit man.
Meeph thumbnail

If you are bored, then YOU write a prediction 🤣

okay.

So Humayun Saeed and Sonia rehman are married.Sonia dies while giving birth to their baby.😭..
Humayun is forced to marry Sanam so that somebody can take care of the baby, however Humayun is heart broken because of Sonia's death,she was the love of his life.How Sanam makes place in his heart,yeh saara drmaey mein show karrein

Mahira is in University and Sanam's lill sis.Every guy is drooling on her but she is very focused.Then she finds a good friend/class mate in Fawad Khan(humayuns friend) but he is not that rich but still she is obsessed with him,and they marry.How she adjusts in a different environment.😳
Dude, why cant they study in the same class? I actually have a 40 year old in my Psych class 😆

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Okay so Fawad and Humayun are brothers and more like best friends and they fall for Sanam which ruins their friendship?🤔 Fawad eventually gets married to her, Humayun becomes psycho and Mahira is his psychologist so she gives him therapy and they fall in love 🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

🤣Thats because there is suppose to be no confusion.seperate couples,seperate stories.i think😆😆

Nope.. There all supposed to be playing with one another..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay so Fawad and Humayun are brothers and more like best friends and they fall for Sanam which ruins their friendship?🤔Fawad eventually gets married to her, Humayun becomes psycho and Mahira is his psychologist so she gives him therapy and they fall in love 🤣

Humayun and Mahira are just so eeww as a couple. Seriously! 🤢