Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Or even worse, she gets new actors who cant even act 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think I'll cover my face in shame if this doesn't happen and be heartbroken at the same time. But I think it is gonna start shooting soon and hopefully it'll release soon too.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Ek aur session hojaaye predictions ka?:0

You first. We should get Star to do a prediction 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

You first. We should get Star to do a prediction 😆

lol okay..as soon as I can come up with one..I'll post it.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOL Meeph there is no decent name with Humayun and Sanam together...ahh now I wish Nadia Jamil had Sami Khan in mind SOMEHOW..Fawad, Sami, Mahira & Sanam would have been so much more interesting.

Koi achi baat mu se nikaalo plz
Ek humayun hai,sab uski jaan ke peeche hai.

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Btw why didnt we just keep Sanas thread as an AT? :O

cx we were bored and had nothin to do cx of the storm
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hinna send us another prediction

Sana aur mein are tooo bored
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Hinna send us another prediction

Sana aur mein are tooo bored

Not too EXTREMELY! I can't wait for the weather to clear up tomorrow. Free coffee! 😎
If you are bored, then YOU write a prediction 🤣
Just because youn guys are caught up in a storm, heres a prediction to go with the mood, hope it makes you guys feel better! ;)

Fawad and Mahira are engaged, to be married soon They like each other but are not really in love yet. Humayun is a rival of Fawad since Fawad always got better grades and girls than him in college 🤣. So one day they have all gone on a college trip and Fawad is dropping Sanam to the girls dorm but they get caught in a storm so they seek shelter. Its really late at night and the storm is really bad so they have to spend the night in a cottage alone. Humayun somehow finds this out through his sources and gets pictures of them in the cottage ;). After going back home,he shows these pictures to Mahira who thinks Fawad cheated on her with Sanam. She breaks off the engagement. Fawadhas no choice but to marry Sanam. Mahira marries Humayun but soon finds out the truth and divorces him.

Anyone wanna continue? 🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Just because youn guys are caught up in a storm, heres a prediction to go with the mood, hope it makes you guys feel better! ;)

Fawad and Mahira are engaged, to be married soon They like each other but are not really in love yet. Humayun is a rival of Fawad since Fawad always got better grades and girls than him in college 🤣. So one day they have all gone on a college trip and Fawad is dropping Sanam to the girls dorm but they get caught in a storm so they seek shelter. Its really late at night and the storm is really bad so they have to spend the night in a cottage alone. Humayun somehow finds this out through his sources and gets pictures of them in the cottage ;). After going back home,he shows these pictures to Mahira who thinks Fawad cheated on her with Sanam. She breaks off the engagement. Fawadhas no choice but to marry Sanam. Mahira marries Humayun but soon finds out the truth and divorces him.

Anyone wanna continue? 🤣

Humayun and a college student 🤣
This is worse than SRK playing a 25-yr old in Jab Tak Hai Jaan.. I like the story though.