Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Are the pairs confirmed????

i heard nj tweeted this๐Ÿ˜•
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meeph FM fans do not compare them to FS. If comparisons happen both sides are equally involved.
๐Ÿค”

Anyways... Don't want another argument so bye.
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahgh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GPP8Ioo9w0

i love the end
FS and kidโค๏ธ

Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Meeph FM fans do not compare them to FS. If comparisons happen both sides are equally involved.
๐Ÿค”

Anyways... Don't want another argument so bye.

*bangs head on the wall*
'll edit my post,i didn't mean that.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

no need to say bye.
We can discuss show randomly๐Ÿ˜ณ
BlackStar. thumbnail
Bye because I have work tomorrow. I have to sleep ๐Ÿ˜†
dont start the same discussion again please Sana, we'll be going around in circles ๐Ÿ˜†
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys!
From what I've read/seen, NJ hasn't yet confirmed the pairings. But she did say that about the actors, she was the one who confirmed Mahira and Humayun, while Haissam confirmed Fawad and Sanam.
She's being pretty vague about the pairings, though, says that knowing the pairings would spoil the plot twists, and to not expect anything.

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

dont start the same discussion again please Sana, we'll be going around in circles ๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't start one. I said I don't want another argument.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

<font size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"> <font color="#ff0000">NOTE</font></font>
<font size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">

Hi,
According to resources, Fawad Sanam & Humayun Mahira have been paired together[not sure how authentic this is but apparently NJ tweeted this] but till every thing is finalized, I do understand that FM fans are disappointed but now FS will be discussed for obvious reasons.Lets refrain from comparing FS to FM or vice versa.</font>
<font size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Fans are pretty sensitive here so lets behave like mature individuals.However,critisizm is more than welcome here</font>

<font size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Thankyou.</font>

You know I hope if Humayun is really a part of this show..his role is worthwhile. I am just not a fan of Humayun as an actor lol so thats why I dont really see how I can like him here..though if the role required an actor of this caliber..then I would have loved it if Nadia kept Faisal Qureshi in mind instead of Humayun. That wouldve changed everything and Fawad + Faisal in the same frame wouldve been something great to see. Though we dont even know what role Humayun has..if its a good one..then lets be real..this guy has more romantic roles than anyone else. ๐Ÿ˜† ..he should pull it off
----
Your post been edited*
Edited by saher_90 - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: summerchild

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey guys!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">From what I've read/seen, NJ hasn't yet confirmed the pairings. But she did say that about the actors, she was the one who confirmed Mahira and Humayun, while Haissam confirmed Fawad and Sanam.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She's being pretty vague about the pairings, though, says that knowing the pairings would spoil the plot twists, and to not expect anything.</font>

Of course..if she reveals the pairings and the show is about romance..then shes just giving away her plot. Not too sure why she would ever give away or why anyone would think she would.