Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ah ok you're on Twitter as well, thought it was some celebrity 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Those tweets reveal nothing except the same usual..she's keeping it all a secret. you guys should give it a rest. 😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@star: I know! And now I'm getting so excited just to see the off-screen pictures. I hope we get more and more news and soon. I don't know how I feel about the whole mixing of couples b/c Kuch Pyaar was awful with all the mixing...it sucked that 14 amazing episodes of Kiran-Mujju and then no end game...I nearly broke my laptop after I saw the final epsiode. It jsut devastated me to death!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

@star: I know! And now I'm getting so excited just to see the off-screen pictures. I hope we get more and more news and soon. I don't know how I feel about the whole mixing of couples b/c Kuch Pyaar was awful with all the mixing...it sucked that 14 amazing episodes of Kiran-Mujju and then no end game...I nearly broke my laptop after I saw the final epsiode. It jsut devastated me to death!

the mixing made no sense whatsoever LOL

& I KNOW I was all W*F after 😆. I swear, I felt Mujju and Kiran were in love just couldn't admit it/realize it..😆..I don't know what it was but they always made it seem like they had feelings for each other..was it just the awesome chemistry between the two or what? I wouldn't be surprised because I felt their scenes showed immense comfort level between the two despite having two complex characters to depict...but I till this day will never., ever understand how these two did not end up together in that show. I could've sworn they were endgame with their way of arguing, talking, walking and basically everything. 😆 Even in the end, when Mujju and Kiran hang out despite Mujju being married..I saw some love. 😆

Daneez and Mujju had nothing going for themselves..and I don't even know how Shamrez and Kiran ended up together..😆

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

So it's official. The pairings will be mixed.
Everyone's with one another..
I have lots of new tweets.. Will post soon.

Ugh this will be a big flop then! NJ is making a big mistake! :@

Change the topic title to "Badalte rishton ki dastaan" :@
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Ugh this will be a big flop then! NJ is making a big mistake! :@

Change the topic title to "Badalte rishton ki dastaan" :@

😆😆

Word Count: 0

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SS, your adeel icons are adorable
This guy looks soo handsome and cute nowadays.
Crushing on him once again..
I really really wish instead of Humayun he was in this.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

SS, your adeel icons are adorable
This guy looks soo handsome and cute nowadays.
Crushing on him once again..
I really really wish instead of Humayun he was in this.

I love Adeel..he's awesome. I know, personally have always wanted Adeel with Sanam Baloch in any show post Daam, let alone here in place of Humayun.
sarahgh thumbnail
Hey guys, I'm new here.

I must say this seems like a really interesting thread. =)

As far as this new show goes... I also don't understand why they chose Humayun Saeed as a lead. He's a great actor and all but where the two girls are concerned, he seems to be a bit old looking. But I guess they chose him for a reason.

I do think that Mikaal would have been a better choice because he looks really nice with mahira, and from what I've seen of KPKPBT, he isn't too bad with sanam either. FM or FS, either way, Mikaal would have suited any of the 2 girls.

I saw this video today on youtube and I thought I'd share. In my opinion, Mikaal and Mahira would have been an awesome pair. They're adorable and of course, Fawad Khan and Sanam Baloch are remarkable! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GPP8Ioo9w0
Edited by sarahgh - 11 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE

Hi,
According to resources, Fawad Sanam & Humayun Mahira have been paired together[not sure how authentic this is but apparently NJ tweeted this] but till every thing is finalized, I do understand that FM fans are disappointed but now FS will be discussed for obvious reasons.Lets refrain from comparing FS to FM or vice versa.
Fans are pretty sensitive here so lets behave like mature individuals.However,critisizm is more than welcome here

Thankyou.
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago