Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MeephRun

I love all minions

i wish i had one.🥺

Get a minion plush.. I was unable to win one at Wonderland.
Oh yes she does, starry said the same thing :P they look like sisters
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanam & Fawad

Humayun and Mahira

[i read on fb that these r the finalized couples.

Starry,Dastan days are coming back iA
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sanam & Fawad

Humayun and Mahira

Oh, could you pass the link on, please?
I desperately want Humayun to leave the show.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sanam & Fawad

Humayun and Mahira

really? I truly hope so. I'd love to see the Hassan-Bano magic again by Fawad & Sanam. These two deserve a nice script where they actually end up together happily without many hassles/distractions. I cried buckets when they didn't end up together in Dastaan. 😆 I can never get over their chemistry in that show.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
More dastaan fans!! YAY!! I really hope there's one SB-FK interview, jsut one...I would watch that interview over and over and over aagin!

But do we know anything about the pairings?! or still guessing?! Please let it be SF!!!
BlackStar. thumbnail
So it's official. The pairings will be mixed.
Everyone's with one another..
I have lots of new tweets.. Will post soon.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

More dastaan fans!! YAY!! I really hope there's one SB-FK interview, jsut one...I would watch that interview over and over and over aagin!

But do we know anything about the pairings?! or still guessing?! Please let it be SF!!!

I really hope we get an interview of these two with this show. It sucks to know that one of the best onscreen couples are so underrated when it comes to promotions of their shows etc.

I hope the story is substantial..because having mixed couples seems like KANK.😆..though, there must be an endgame for the characters. Whatever the situation is I hope see awesome chemistry between these two again. And if they're endgame, then that would just be the icing on the cake.
BlackStar. thumbnail
@NJLahori: So uninspired by awful soppy scripts coming my way & boring,tragic TV dramas.Yawn.Weeping women,no romance.Hmph.Time 2 pick up pen & write!

@abbashussain88: @NJLahori write one for yourself dude. i've said it umpteen times but you are wasting a precious talent god's given u by not acting

@NJLahori: @abbashussain88 :) eventually. Am on a roll for Haissam and Mahira abhi to. Next one for me

@NJLahori: @ThousandSorrows I can only think ROMANCE on an EPIC scale :)

@nikkihakim: @NJLahori @ThousandSorrows And you're going to keep the couples secret so all of us die of curiosity? :)

@NJLahori: @nikkihakim @thousandsorrows have to. You won't enjoy the twists in the plot varna

@ThousandSorrows: @NJLahori @nikkihakim Epic romance with twists... XD Please tell me the project will at-least release this year..

@NJLahori: @ThousandSorrows @nikkihakim InshAllah!

@NJLahori: @ThousandSorrows @abbashussain88 has heard my story ... he will vouch for it being diff fem the usual stuff WITHOUT REVEALING it pleeez :)

@abbashussain88: @NJLahori @ThousandSorrows Had tears in my eyes at the end of narration.Never have had such an experience in the 24 years of my whole life!

- Also, Fawad, Nadia Jamil and Sajjal Ali are all coming in a telefilm to be played on Hum during Mother's Day directed by Asim Raza. Nadia plays a mother who is in love.
Fawad's probably the guy.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

^ Who is ThousandSorrows?

Moi AKA Sana.