Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Title: Ek Ankahi Daastan is the name until Nadia discloses the actual name
Director: Haissam Hussain
Writer: Nadia Jamil
Cast: Fawad Khan, Mahirah Khan, Sanam Baloch, Humayun Saeed and Bushra Ansari
Co-Produced By: Six Sigma Entertainment
Locations: Lahore and Australia

Yes,It's the new upcoming obsession of PSF so i thought why not make a AT/DT for this thread before hand because well,i have nothing to do in my life.Thanks to the beautiful weather in Canada🤢.

So guys presenting to you,the official 1st Thread of the show 'Ek Ankahi Dastan' which by the way is a TEMPORARY name until the creatives reveal us more information.

All we are going to do is phan-gurl over here and defend the leads,story,direction etc because thats what we do best. Critism is allowed aswell😳.

Admins:MeephRun and BlackStar.
Edited by Meeph - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Predictions About The Story Made By IF Members

Feel free to add one when you feel like it. This is our original creativity. 😎

By: MeephRun

Prediction 1

What if Humayun likes Mahira but things dont work out and he gets married to Sanam baloch and then they go abroad to Australia and then their love story kick starts.

And then Mahira realizes she loves Humayun, so she goes to Australia to manaofy my humayun and on her way meets my Fawad and their love story starts in the plane.

Prediction 2

Sanam is married to Fawad and Mahira is married to Humayun.

Humayun dies in Car accident.
Sanam dies of Cancer.

Fawad and Mahira meet and decide to marry because both r lost and lonely.

then they live happily after but Mahira cant conceive so they decide to adopt.
The Couple who is ready to give them their child has duplicate faces of Sanam and Humayun so the Fawad Mahira decide to name their child Humayun+Sanam=Human.

Prediction 3

Sanam is a widow. Previously,she was married to Sami Khan. Humayun was her family friend,he liked her and his family considered her the perfect girl but then Sanam and Sami were together in Uni..Blah blah so they ended up together.In the mean time, Humayun gets a job offer from Australia so he moves there,unmarried. 6 months later Sami dies.

So now
Sanam becomes the bebas lachaar se types,and because everyone was talking about her doosri shaadi,she moved to Australia because she had no plans.

Mahira is her younger sister,who decides to move with her sis to support her.

So now sanam is emotionally challenged,looking for work and thats when humayun genuinely helps her,with EVERYTHING.Their journey from friendship to love.

Meanwhile,Mahira Fawad meet in university and the aqua ad can come into picture,the whole ad in a more detailed story..

By: BlackStar.

-This is specifically to tease Meeph 😳

Bushra and Humayun are married. He liked an older woman so he married her. 🤣 Fawad is the ever-green bachelor devar.. (Dil Deke Jaiyein Gein Type)
They don't have parents. Bushra/Humayun want him to get married so are searching for rishta.
Sanam/Mahira are sisters. Bushra/Humayun come to take Fawad's rishta. They choose Sanam except instead Humayun falls in love with her.
Humayun needs to get rid of Bushra so he poisons her and she dies..
Months later.
Fawad/Sanam are getting married.. Nikaah day.
Humayun gets Fawad drunk and get's married himself.
Fawad becomes depressed and hates bade bhaiyya.. Decides to move to Australia.
Sanam hates Humayun.. Only marries him to keep her family's name.
Mahira goes to Australia to study..
Wahaan Fawad se pyaar ho jaata hai..
Aage ki kahaani mai nahin jaanti..

By: _QueenofHearts_

Prediction 1

Fawad and Mahira are college friends, Humayun is Mahira's cousin and Sanam is Fawad's family friend.

Fawad likes Mahira and Sanam likes Fawad but they havent confessed their feelings. Fawad is the type of guy whos a spoilt brat, parents ka laadla and always gets what he wants. He is also a flirt and flirts with both Mahira and Sanam but sadly his jadoo doesnt work on Mahira which just gets him more and more drawn to her as she is the only girl who isnt crazy about him
Mahira and Humayun have always been very close and more like best friends rather than cousins, soon they fall in love and get married.. Fawad is heartbroken and jealous and tries everything he can to seperate them both.he is more and more tempted to seperate them both everyday whenever he sees Mahira giving more attention to Humayun rather than him. He starts getting ill because of it and his parents are worried about him so decide to get him married to Sanam so he has someone to care for him and give him the attention he needs, Sanam happily agrees, since Fawad is so heartbroken he also agrees to marry her as revenge. He wants to hurt Sanam like Mahira has hurted him. After marriage he tortures her but slowly with Sanams love and patience he starts falling in love with her and becomes a better person. He starts feeling really bad for what he did with Mahira and Humayun. He hasnt been in contact with Mahira since a long time since she moved abroad with her husband. Meanwhile, in Australia Mahira finds out that Humayun has brain tumor, she hates and curses fawad because she thinks its his badua that caused this. She spends as much happy moments with her husband as she can and makes the most of it, eventually he dies. Afterhis death she comes back to Pakistan and starts living with Humayuns family as a widow. One day she bumps into Fawad, he starts apologising to her for everything but she slaps him and curses him and doesnt believe a word. Fawad keeps meeting her and apologising to her for what happened but she oesnt listen. One day she finds out shes pregnant with Humayuns child, Sanam convinces fawad to marry Mahira as she needs a man to support her and her child, Fawad agrees because he feels bad for the past. Mahira is reluctact but soon she starts beliving that Fawad has really changed when she sees his sincerity towards Sanam, Mahira forgives fawad and marries him for the sake of her child. Sanam, fawad and Mahira live together like a happy family!

Prediction 2

Fawad and Mahira are engaged, to be married soon They like each other but are not really in love yet. Humayun is a rival of Fawad since Fawad always got better grades and girls than him in college. So one day they have all gone on a college trip and Fawad is dropping Sanam to the girls dorm but they get caught in a storm so they seek shelter. Its really late at night and the storm is really bad so they have to spend the night in a cottage alone. Humayun somehow finds this out through his sources and gets pictures of them in the cottage ;). After going back home,he shows these pictures to Mahira who thinks Fawad cheated on her with Sanam. She breaks off the engagement. Fawadhas no choice but to marry Sanam. Mahira marries Humayun but soon finds out the truth and divorces him.

Prediction 3

Okay so Fawad and Humayun are brothers and more like best friends and they fall for Sanam which ruins their friendship? Fawad eventually gets married to her, Humayun becomes psycho and Mahira is his psychologist so she gives him therapy and they fall in love.

By: OnlyHope

Humayun-Fawad bros..
Humayun all set to marry Mahira, but finds out Fawad likes her..
Humayun marries Sanam..happy shappy and all, NO faaltu evil stuff, PLEASE -_-
Fawad marries Mahira.
Sanam isn't sucha nice jethani (ok, this is very realistic)
So she doesn't like that fact ke Mahira was chosen for her husband first...and how Fawad loves her so so much and all

Bla bla bla..aage nahi pata warna writer hoti na

By: --Nida--

Humayun and Fawad are brothers
Fawad and Mahira are engaged
Humayun is married to Sanam
Humayun dies and Fawad's family forces him to marry Sanam
So FM are dukhi and sad humsafar type song plays in the background
FS get married
they take time to accept each other but eventually fall in love
Mahira gets jealous and kills FS but then she can't live without Fawad so commits suicide
At the end Humayun turns out to be alive lol

Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Meeph thumbnail

Spam,Spam And Spam only.

Let us tell you why we think the show is going to be so awesome.

Its written By Nadia Jameel,often known for her work in 'Mere paas paas'.
but we have no idea how well she writes.Hi5.

And i don't think the actors need an introduction.We all know they are pretty good at what they do so lets just wait and watch that how good the drama will actually be.

P.S-Fawad(Fa)+Mahira(Hir)+Sanam(Am)+Humayun(Yun)=FaHirAmYun

1-Sana(BlackStar.)

2-Muneefah(MeephRun)

3- --Nida--(Nida)
4-~Saraa~~(Sara)

5-OnlyHope(Fariha)
6-Starstruckk(Secret hai naam)

7-lissakhan
8--ZumSrk-

9---Iqra--

10-ana-Kash

11-_QueenofHearts_
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think she has even finished writing her script...when will they actually start shooting and stuff lol
Can't wait getting impatient
Missing FM and FS
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

I don't think she has even finished writing her script...when will they actually start shooting and stuff lol

Can't wait getting impatient
Missing FM and FS

Lol,
So tell us what u actually want in the story?
ur dream storyline,share ur views😳
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
FS get married
Mahira gets jealous and kills FS but then she can't live without Fawad so commits suicide
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

FS get married

Iss dramey mein kuch acha chahiye kissi ko ya nahi🤣
sab ek se barh ke ek hai
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meeph I don't like your predictions with the so called "Human"

wthh..🤣

not a single prediction with Fawad & Sanam!
starstruckk thumbnail
I like how you mentioned Sami Khan..I'd SO love to see Sami & Sanam in a full fledged romantic show..I'm sure they'd do so well together. Sami has grown on me over the past few months..and I think he does romance pretty well.
starstruckk thumbnail
oh and I love how much effort Hinna put into her story..it's like a creative writing paper or something. 😆