Amitabh weds Rekha previous birth

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 18 years ago

Amitabh weds Rekha

You are invited, but would have to go back in time to 1860, when Big B was actor Victorian Edwin Booth who married Mary Devlin. She was reincarnated as Rekha, the woman he is often linked to, says past life researcher Dr Walter Semkiw. Your Life delves into the fascinating concept of Past Life Regression
Victorian actor Edwin Booth; his first wife Mary Devlin
Different lives, similar passions

In his book titled Born Again, Dr Walter Semkiw has demonstrated that from lifetime to lifetime, people have similar facial features, personality traits, interests and passions. Dr Semkiw is a member of the Board of Directors of the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies. With details and pictures, he has shown how Amitabh Bachchan could be the reincarnation of Edwin Booth, a great actor of Victorian times.
He found Jaya Bachchan to be the reincarnation of Booth's wife, Mary McVickers. And actress Rekha, whose name has been closely linked with Bachchan, is said to be Mary Devlin Booth reborn. Devlin was Booth's first wife, who died within a few years of the marriage. Dr Semkiw throws up interesting explanations about why Sonia Gandhi was once Lucy Hale — who was engaged to Abraham Lincoln's assassin — and Harry Potter series author JK Rowling is Charles Dickens reincarnated.

Nothing supernatural about it
Says R. Ranganathan, co-founder of Institute of Metaphysics and Research, Pune, "Past Life Regression (PLR) is all about opening your subconscious to learn about your past lives." There are many methods to find out who or what you were in your past lives — everyone has lived through multiple lives — but none are possible on your own. You need a facilitator to help your clear your mind to allow the subconscious to do its job. Contrary to popular belief, there is nothing supernatural about PLR. Its approach is methodical, and the practice is inherently related to Feng Shui, hypnosis and dowsing.
"A PLR workshop is an intense residential programme where you regress into your past births to realise and dissolve the root cause of various issues," says Ranganathan. For instance, his wife Shaheen, 45, had a recurrent dream of falling off a cliff. "I also had a fear of heights," she says. She understood why, when it was discovered that Shaheen had pushed her own husband off a cliff in an earlier life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
i can't believe this yaar Amitabh-Rekha previous birth i like Big B as an actor only & as far as his personal life is concerned better i don't comment on it-Big B fans don't get me wrong plz
Pachu.P thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆

i dun believe this....actually...i find it funny!

😆
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i prefer not to comment here
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
lolz yaar i ond think this is tru someone is trying trying to sacuse problems and stuff