Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

How come i didn’t knew thissmiley3 I am gonna do some research now asap.

Sure, it was a punjab woman.

You are like a birth registrar.. 🤣 difference being, you register the births before they even happen. 🤣

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Daebak

I thought Rekha was it. I really thought he had a whole parallel life with her. I am only surprised coz I didn't think he would have more time than thatsmiley37

Not in on a lot of gossip from that time.

I know about Neetu's case coz her old interviews were posted here. Appalling.

I also have some info on Hema-Dharmendra. Also that Jeetendra and Hema were abt to marry (this was so random). And some things about Rajesh Khanna. But that's about it.

If someone knows about the Jeetu-Hema plot twist, we need a thread on that. How did they reach there?

Hema n jeetu were about to get married on film set n dharmender brought jeetu's GF Shobha to stop the wedding.

After marrying hema dharmendra was even involved with Anita Raj.. imagine having two wives n having affair outside.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: carisma2

Sure, it was a punjab woman.

You are like a birth registrar.. 🤣 difference being, you register the births before they even happen. 🤣

While i was doing my research i got to know Uganda woman at 70 birthed twinssmiley3 Miracles do happen https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-67577038.amp

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

I highly recommend this thread to understand more of the Rekha/Jaya feud and the power dynamics behind the two. Very revealing about what motivated Rekha from her anger at Jaya not inviting her to her wedding to Rekha's stunts on Silsila to belittle and embarrass Jaya.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/11qwfku/jayarekha_beef/

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is an interview with the author of the biography from which the excerpts are posted on reddit:

https://www.masala.com/bollywood-news/love-inspired-rekha-to-get-a-makeover-223897

The book itself is available through the Internet Archive as a pdf read.

Edited by Clochette - 22 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

This is an interview with the author of the biography from which the excerpts are posted on reddit:

https://www.masala.com/bollywood-news/love-inspired-rekha-to-get-a-makeover-223897

The book itself is available through the Internet Archive as a pdf read.

Thank you, I loved the snippets online and would love to read the whole thing.

Rekha has a line about looking down on Jaya for giving up her career after marriage. Many Jaya defenders say the same thing, that she ruined her own life by staying with a toxic man and giving up her work and stardom for his sake, so it's interesting that Rekha is in agreement with them. I'm sure there's a bit of a perverse thrill for Rekha that Jaya used to speak negatively about her as an actress in their early days (how Rekha was lazy, lacked work ethic, made no effort, etc.) and now Rekha can pass judgment on her.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: naaznin

Hema n jeetu were about to get married on film set n dharmender brought jeetu's GF Shobha to stop the wedding.

After marrying hema dharmendra was even involved with Anita Raj.. imagine having two wives n having affair outside.

What? Anita Raj?? smiley3

I never heard of this.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not surprised about dharamendra. If he can cheat once, he can cheat twice. I still believe Hema could had done better. She married a married man with 2 kids. What did she thought? That he will remain faithful to her. I am sure it given some kind of trauma to their daughters.

Same with Rekha, you are in love with a cheater. I still do not understand why Jaya sacrificed her career for Amitabh? Yes she said she enjoyed her motherhood. But she was a much better actor than Amitabh. She must had rejected some really good movies. Movie silsala made things ugly for Jaya the most. I read Yash Chopra added scenes between two ladies without Jaya consent? After that movie Jaya never worked with him.