Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Well not nervous nervous but you know...Look at me- I have nothing to hide kind of nervous. Or maybe it Is excitement. The audacity though if the rumours are true. It's like she's rubbing it in Jaya's face.

Yeah JB wasn't planning on getting up LOL.

Stunts like this convince me the rumors are true. People who work in the industry say they still meet. That viral plane pic of them plus the fact that during the pandemic, both of them got COIVD at the same time, is too much evidence. Amitabh should be on lockdown with Jaya but somehow he gets COVID with Rekha but Jaya is unaffected?

It seems likely they've made an arrangement where to not hurt his family friendly image, their affair is kept secret and Jaya has basically accepted there's nothing she can do. Even her reaction with Rekha in the video seemed to me like someone more surprised and slightly annoyed that Rekha has gone off script from their mutual agreement.

I suppose from Rekha's POV, her whole relationship with him has to be hushed up and she craved a little bit of limelight where she could publicly claim that she supports him and shares in his accomplishments. If there was nervousness on her part as you stated, that could be because Rekha knows she's not supposed to publicly have anything to do with him and he might be angry at her for breaking their cardinal rule on live TV.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Stunts like this convince me the rumors are true. People who work in the industry say they still meet. That viral plane pic of them plus the fact that during the pandemic, both of them got COIVD at the same time, is too much evidence. Amitabh should be on lockdown with Jaya but somehow he gets COVID with Rekha but Jaya is unaffected?

It seems likely they've made an arrangement where to not hurt his family friendly image, their affair is kept secret and Jaya has basically accepted there's nothing she can do. Even her reaction with Rekha in the video seemed to me like someone more surprised and slightly annoyed that Rekha has gone off script from their mutual agreement.

I suppose from Rekha's POV, her whole relationship with him has to be hushed up and she craved a little bit of limelight where she could publicly claim that she supports him and shares in his accomplishments. If there was nervousness on her part as you stated, that could be because Rekha knows she's not supposed to publicly have anything to do with him and he might be angry at her for breaking their cardinal rule on live TV.

Rekha is just an attention-seeker who keeps herself relevant with these stunts. She keeps doing this type of stuff everywhere - on dance shows when she's alone or at random events when Amitabh is not even there.

She is a lesbian now and has a live-in "secretary" who styles herself to look like Amitabh.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i think Rekha is happy having no self respect. smiley17Meanwhile, females with a lot of self respect are miserable... like Jaya auntysmiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

i think Rekha is happy having no self respect. smiley17Meanwhile, females with a lot of self respect are miserable... like Jaya auntysmiley36

Something to ponder!!!

Not shaming anyone but this is what the great sage Sophia Petrillo once said

https://youtu.be/Vc69NF1gc0k?si=6xJR5O1_Wmg8gObJ

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

If Rekha didn't have self respect, Jaya didn't have either.

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

So true… Rekha always used press in her favor and making bold statements.

It is really sad what Jaya had to tolerate whole her life.. media just for gossip tortured poor lady for so many years.. even when she is almost 80

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Something to ponder!!!

Not shaming anyone but this is what the great sage Sophia Petrillo once said

lol that's basically what I said too. I suppose smart people think the same waysmiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

The fact that Rekha has not had a film since Super Nani a decade ago but we are still discussing her on here is proof that she knows how to work the system and keep herself relevant. Which includes doing stunts like this.

And I've read online that she only agrees to come to awards shows like Filmfare if she's allowed to present the prestigious awards like Best Actor and Best Actress.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rekha knows how to play the system smiley1

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Jaya says she has no problems with Amitabh and Rekha working together again but fears the sensationalism.

In a 2008 interview with People magazine, Jaya addressed the possibility of Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha working together again.1x1 polls

She expressed that while she wouldn’t mind it, she believed the collaboration would generate more sensationalism than genuine cinematic value. She lamented that such a reunion might overshadow the opportunity to appreciate their work together.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/when-jaya-bachchan-revealed-if-she-is-fine-with-amitabh-bachchan-and-rekha-working-together-it-will-be-more-like-a-sensation-than-actual-work/articleshow/112904951.cms

This echoes what Amitabh said in an interview years ago when he was asked if he would work with Rekha again and he said yes. He claims the reason they haven't worked together since Silsila is because they haven't had a suitable story since...strange that Rekha was not offered the Hema Malini parts in Veer-Zaara and Yash Johar's Kalank opposite Amitabh.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/12vb3fs/amitabh_bachchan_on_why_he_hasnt_worked_with/