Rekha has no self respect!!! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

She could have moved on and done so much better and lived happily.

Does she realize he has a family she is hurting so much. I shudder to think how humiliated Jaya must have felt.

A fine actress, who quit her career to marry this man and raise his children, only to get treated like this? Must've been embarassing for her to even go out, thanks to the society who will either pity her or enjoy her misery.

I really feel Jaya's undoing was giving up her career. She could have found solace in it. Would have kept her sane. Instead she made Amitabh the centre of her life and he ruined her life in every way possible.

I wonder how much he led Rekha on, there is something in the confidence with which she speaks about him, sure that he won't lash out or refute it. Reminds me of a less deranged version of Kangana. Did AB Sr at any point talk about this or deny it?

So unfortunate to see two strong women ruining their lives over this man. One of the reasons I cannot stand him. He failed as a human being.

lol no more embarrassing than it is for AB Sir to go out with someone who looks like her.smiley2smiley36Yes, every partner has a right to expect fidelity. But every partner also has an obligation to keep up and not let themselves run down which Jaya has done. She looks like AB Sir's grandmother!

Everyone would have been happier off if Jaya had left AB Sir if she was so humiliated and unhappy. But no, she needs him around so that both her fans and she can wallow in self-pity and keep beating him up.

The guy is superstar of the millenium. Too bad for the haters but they can just suck it up.smiley2

Amazing also to see some women blame Rekha, not the guy or his wife.smiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I'll be honest, kind of was expecting a lot more from this thread, like full on 'Rekha is pregnant, with triplets, Big B was seen leaving her house some months ago after 3am. Jaya has been looking depressed since then and this is the cause of marital problems between Aish and Abhi because Aish was encouraging this whole thing."

Like the full works.. 🤭 but we got nothing. 🥲

lol me too. I was expecting more. Like alien actors impregnating her... or her having a kid who looks like a cross between the devil and the demon. smiley17smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rekha is such a unique character

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nothing to do with biology.

As far as your posts are concerned, anyone can get pregnant. 🤣

Exactly anyone can be pregnant but to think someone around 70 is pregnant is ridiculous. Han if she was below 45 toh there might a topic on her regarding that.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Rekha is such a unique character

BW needs to make Biopic on her. I did research on her and tbh her life is so filmy right from her childhood.

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

lol me too. I was expecting more. Like alien actors impregnating her... or her having a kid who looks like a cross between the devil and the demon. smiley17smiley36

Lol, this turned out to be that pattaka that didn't go off. smiley37

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Exactly anyone can be pregnant but to think someone around 70 is pregnant is ridiculous. Han if she was below 45 toh there might a topic on her regarding that.

a woman in her 70's gave birth.. was on the news.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

a woman in her 70's gave birth.. was on the news.

How come i didn’t knew thissmiley3 I am gonna do some research now asap.
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rikka Ji.

Vijay vijay vijay vijay. Vijaaaaaaaayyyyyy

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

I thought Rekha was it. I really thought he had a whole parallel life with her. I am only surprised coz I didn't think he would have more time than thatsmiley37

Not in on a lot of gossip from that time.

I know about Neetu's case coz her old interviews were posted here. Appalling.

I also have some info on Hema-Dharmendra. Also that Jeetendra and Hema were abt to marry (this was so random). And some things about Rajesh Khanna. But that's about it.

If someone knows about the Jeetu-Hema plot twist, we need a thread on that. How did they reach there?

I've also heard that Sridevi and Anil had an affair after she married Boney.