Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Rekha needs to just admit if shes AB’s secret wife or not.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She could have moved on and done so much better and lived happily. (What a waste of time and energy!)

Does she realize he has a family she is hurting so much. I shudder to think how humiliated Jaya must have felt.

A fine actress, who quit her career to marry this man and raise his children, only to get treated like this? Must've been embarassing for her to even go out, thanks to the society who will either pity her or enjoy her misery.

I really feel Jaya's undoing was giving up her career. She could have found solace in it. Would have kept her sane. Instead she made Amitabh the centre of her life and he ruined her life in every way possible.

I wonder how much he led Rekha on, there is something in the confidence with which she speaks about him, sure that he won't lash out or refute it. Reminds me of a less deranged version of Kangana. Did AB Sr at any point talk about this or deny it?

So unfortunate to see two strong women ruining their lives over this man. One of the reasons I cannot stand him. He failed as a human being.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Falling for a costar is not in one's control......chalo ho gaya.....but knowing that he is married and has 2 kids.....and then to do all this bokwaas on national TV is disgusting and shameless....smiley11

@bold- Unpopular opinion but I do feel you can choose to control whom you fall for. Courting a married man or even getting more friendly than necessary is completely by choice.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

She could have moved on and done so much better and lived happily.

Does she realize he has a family she is hurting so much. I shudder to think how humiliated Jaya must have felt.

A fine actress, who quit her career to marry a _____ of man and raise his children, only to get treated like this? Must've been embarassing for her to even go out, thanks to the society who will either pity her or enjoy her misery.

I really feel Jaya's undoing was giving up her career. She could have found solace in it. Would have kept her sane. Instead she made Amitabh the centre of her life and he ruined her life in every way possible.

I wonder how much he led Rekha on, there is something in the confidence with which she speaks about him, sure that he won't lash out or refute it. Reminds me of a less deranged version of Kangana. Did AB Sr at any point talk about this or deny it?

So unfortunate to see two strong women ruining their lives over this man. One of the reasons I cannot stand him. He failed as a human being.

Maybe he doesnt want to dignify her undignified behaviour, crass things she says for staying relevant(and it works), it would only further fuel it

And Jaya did act in a few movies, how much career can a middle aged married woman have at that period in BW?

Rekha did marry once had a few relionships including Raj Babbar but she knows nothing sells like AB

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Maybe he doesnt want to dignify her undignified behaviour, crass things she says for staying relevant(and it works), it would only further fuel it

And Jaya did act in a few movies, how much career can a middle aged married woman have at that period in BW?

Rekha did marry once had a few relionships including Raj Babbar but she knows nothing sells like AB

Hmm! I just wanted to know if he said anything and if he did, what. Like Hritik denied it when Kangana started saying stuff. I do believe AB-Rekha had an affair though (not sure abt Hritik-Kangana), so Bachchan is no bechara.

But yeah, this gossip did keep the public interested in both AB-Rekha, still does.

Jaya had enough contacts in the industry to get strong character roles though. At least she would have had something better to do than become what she has become now, that is, bitter. Just keeps yelling at everyone.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Courting a married man or even getting more friendly than necessary is completely by choice.

Totally agree. Dont do this nonsense and then play victim as if you did nothing wrong. You knew totally well the guy was trouble and ofcourse he is to blame equally. I just wonder how they are confident that the guy won't do the same thing with them and leave them for the next woman.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

Hmm! I just wanted to know if he said anything and if he did, what. Like Hritik denied it when Kangana started saying stuff. I do believe AB-Rekha had an affair though (not sure abt Hritik-Kangana), so Bachchan is no bechara.

But yeah, this gossip did keep the public interested in both AB-Rekha, still does.

Jaya had enough contacts in the industry to get strong character roles though. At least she would have had something better to do than become what she has become now, that is, bitter. Just keeps yelling at everyone.

Yeah, the general consensus is they were an item(there were other link-ups too, but Rekha lingered, keeps lingering like a bad smell)

And ABsr could've made a general statement about it, without mentioning Rekha to protect his wife. Why doesn't he do that? Is he enjoying this kind of attention he's getting at this age? Or did they rekindle their relationship recently (remember the plane incident?)

Or Could it be they're all in on it and just playing us?

@bold- Unpopular opinion but I do feel you can choose to control whom you fall for. Courting a married man or even getting more friendly than necessary is completely by choice.

all I meant is if they fall for a married man.....it is not in their control......but yes anything beyond that is all ones own choice......if you fall in love with someone.....it is totally possible to not tell them....or be extra friendly with them....and definitely not court them and try to break their marriage........the falling in love part is beyond ones control....everything else can be.....and I strictly believe this...

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Openly saying "Uska pati sirf mera hai"

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There is so much that could have been done but for that one needs strong morals which she seems to be very much lacking on, given how she has had no one to teach those in the first place. Her father is a jerk of highest order, her mother another moral less married man grabbing female, her aunts same. She came to the industry as a minor and was attacked, abused by the vultures. She is basically immunized against any kind of morals.