Rekha has no self respect!!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

How can she be such a big doormat infront of millions of TV audience. No wonder she never found a partner coz she was still stuck on Amitabh smiley11 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Dl9CPy17w/?igsh=YXNxcTFoamw3YzN5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh please smiley22

She knows what she's doing, she's no doormat, pushover or an idiot

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://preview.redd.it/when-big-b-rekha-ji-were-spotted-in-the-same-flight-2013-v0-1hrlv9f7wzu81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=98851e983650b9c69e0c79317be6df2997c9ba73

Ever since this picture of her with Amitabh in plane, where she is clearly trying to hide her face, I believe they are still together. Thus the bitterness in Jaya.

TotalBetty thumbnail

Btw there was a time when she was upset with him and not afraid to show it to the media, She once even said he's not even a human being

Might be around 90s or early 2000s

TotalBetty thumbnail

She's been at it for decades now

This was 1984

https://www.freepressjournal.in/bollywood/when-rekha-candidly-spoke-about-her-affair-with-amitabh-bachchan

Funny thing is after going on and on about their affair she says

"Why should I be talking to you about my personal life? I am a very creative person. I have lots of interests. People love talking about my personal life. But I want to keep it to myself. Mr Bachchan is important to me, not to anybody else."

Edited by TotalBetty - 1 months ago

Phew!!

I thought the content in your thread will be

REKHA IS PREGNANT.

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

Phew!!

I thought the content in your thread will be

REKHA IS PREGNANT.

I thought Rekha has to go for surrogacy

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Imagine your husband is romantic with someone else and on national tv she proudly says I am in love with a married man who also is father. Jaya use to be simple happy go person but I am not surprised why she became so bitter. Jaya has given so much to Amitabh Bachchan even when he was seriously ill.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

After how Jaya betrayed Rekha, I don't blame Rekha for pushing this in her face. Many speculate (especially based on Rekha's bisexuality), that her true love was Jaya and everything with Amitabh is just getting revenge on Jaya for spurning her.

Falling for a costar is not in one's control......chalo ho gaya.....but knowing that he is married and has 2 kids.....and then to do all this bokwaas on national TV is disgusting and shameless....smiley11