Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Aishu ignoring the family and cozying up with Rekha, wonder how Jaya feels about that

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bhai what's with the misogyny in this thread?

The woman was exploited and traumatised by men in showbiz from day 1 of her life. Her father used and ruined so many innocent women's lives. Then, men in Bollywood creeped on her as an ignorant teenager. She had abandonment issues and married men exploited her while someone like Nargis slùtshamed her.

Bhai the worst thing is both Jaya and Rekha have been turned into a peverse pop culture joke while the dude gets away with being a rotten piece of shit.

What a shame on Harivanshray Bachchan's legacy good lord.

Edited by Blueeeee - 16 days ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Not surprised about dharamendra. If he can cheat once, he can cheat twice. I still believe Hema could had done better. She married a married man with 2 kids. What did she thought? That he will remain faithful to her. I am sure it given some kind of trauma to their daughters.

Same with Rekha, you are in love with a cheater. I still do not understand why Jaya sacrificed her career for Amitabh? Yes she said she enjoyed her motherhood. But she was a much better actor than Amitabh. She must had rejected some really good movies. Movie silsala made things ugly for Jaya the most. I read Yash Chopra added scenes between two ladies without Jaya consent? After that movie Jaya never worked with him.

* Married man with four kids

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

What i understand about ''filmy affairs'' is that these people don't care...Filmy people are emotionally detached people, they only care about their existence. Even the friendships, love affairs, rumours are all part of their existence...There is no genuinity in it...Plus ego boosting...

Most of these affairs start when there is a movie release or anything related to their personal business...I never felt that Amitabh - Rekha is some divine couple...Pure business strategic pair.

Rekha is arrogant, because all women who act like a third wheel have this arrogance...They think that they are too good and special hence the ''family man '' is running after them...While the reality is ''men run after any woman other than their wife''..They get excited by anything thats not in their hands...

So all this talk about self respect is useless...Its all about existence and ego...Rekha gets an ego boost when media talk about her as the rightful pair of Big B. Jaya B gets an ego boost when she proclaims, ''no matter how hard you shout from the roof top, the man is not yours''

The only people who get emotionally attached to them are ''fans''..They have successfully manipulated the fans and will continue to do so..

Edited by bollymolly - 16 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollymolly

So all this talk about self respect is useless...Its all about existence and ego...Rekha gets an ego boost when media talk about her as the rightful pair of Big B. Jaya B gets an ego boost when she proclaims, ''no matter how hard you shout from the roof top, the man is not yours''

Agreed. I've read a quote from Rekha where she flat out says that she feels special because the man already has a wife but is still pursuing her. That's her ego boost. Similarly, the story goes that during or after Silsila, Jaya invited Rekha over for dinner and made it very clear that she will always remain Amitabh's wife. She will always have the name and public respect. And in Jaya's case, having given up her career for this man, it makes sense that the Bachchan name is all she has left now. Something even Rekha derided her for, saying Jaya is a fool for giving up acting for Amitabh because she'll end up being left with nothing.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Aishu ignoring the family and cozying up with Rekha, wonder how Jaya feels about that

Don't be silly, Aishwarya and Rekha were close friends long before she married. Rekha has even said that she first encountered Aishwarya coming out of the mist on a particularly romantic day and was enamored with her beauty and poise. Rekha was sitting in her car and told it to stop so she could get out and give Aishwarya a hug. How Rekha told Aishwarya that she was certain they would meet again because Aishwarya was going to be something big in the industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kISUl-hZhs

Blueeeee thumbnail

Dude Amitabh is legit 12 years older than Rekha. Lets not get carried away with Rekha's arrogance when the married dude in his late 30s got involved with a decade-younger woman with obvious daddy and abandonment issues.

Rekha is much more scummy for what she did to Vinod Mehra's marriage than whatever happened with Bachchan. He is the only asshole here.

Jaya would have been so much happier had she divorced his ass and continued working in Ray films.

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: DestroyBebe

Why are you so woke and man-hating? Are you a lesbian?? smiley5

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Omg you are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

lol this is exactly what Ranbir accused Kangana of when she rejected him from her bed. More proof that this is the typical mentality.

Kangana Ranaut again officially said that once Ranbir Kapoor went to her house in the night. He was requesting her to have S** with him till morning but she refused. Then he called her lesbo, who doesn’t like S**. Finally he left her house disappointed. lol!🤪

— KRK (@kamaalrkhan) August 26, 2024

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5360265

Blueeeee thumbnail

Bruh are you jealous if I am one? Why do you want to know who I sleep with? smiley42