Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know Taimoor is not a good guy..but I want Taimoor to turn into a nice guy because of Tooba eventually..somewhere down the line, you know? πŸ˜†

Lolzz !! I wish even I am hoping this too ... πŸ˜† But It's not gonna be happened trust me 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Lolzz !! I wish even I am hoping this too ... πŸ˜† But It's not gonna be happened trust me 😳

then the other option is her & Ramis? πŸ˜†

then the other option is her & Ramis? πŸ˜†

In Option πŸ˜† Ramis and Tooba are the Couple 😳
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

In Option πŸ˜† Ramis and Tooba are the Couple 😳

so basically the drama will turn out like this..

Tooba will marry Taimoor..regret on marrying him because he's a bad guy..& then later she'll realize how great Ramis is & then they will get married...ughhh.. I'm not happy. πŸ˜†
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tooba will marry Taimoor..regret on marrying him because he's a bad guy..& then later she'll realize how great Ramis is & then they will get married...ughhh.. I'm not happy. πŸ˜†

who is? Ramis is so pointless all he does is notting but think
starstruckk thumbnail
@ coccojatt: I find the guy playing Ramis annoying. I think they should've gotten a better actor. Plus, forget the actor..the character of Ramis seems like an obsessed lover. πŸ˜† who has nothing better to do than stalk Tooba all day. I know Taimoor is a negative character & him ending up with Tooba in the end wouldn't make sense..but the story should be a bit unpredictable & could've shown Taimoor to have turned positive in the end or something like that.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago

No darling ... Taimoor ll make the situation like this ... ! Any ways they ll be together till 29 episodes in 30th we ll have the turn .. πŸ˜†

@ coccojatt: I find the guy playing Ramis annoying. I think they should've gotten a better actor. Plus, forget the actor..the character of Ramis seems like an obsessed lover. πŸ˜† who has nothing better to do than stalk Tooba all day. I know Taimoor is a negative character & him ending up with Tooba in the end wouldn't make sense..but the story should be a bit unpredictable & could've shown Taimoor to have turned positive in the end or something like that.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited ... !!
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes yes u r right lol my mom said the same thing, forgot about the obsessed loverπŸ˜‰
idk after lossing her he becomes macho man

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08[/YOUTUBE]

I had to do it could not help myselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by cocojatti92 - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
omggg Rockstar you revealed the entire storyyy...😲

abb kya dekne ka faidaaa? πŸ˜’