Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kareena05

Yesss that will be a good ending but then again Tooba should marry the one she chooses

You Could not say like this After watching some more Episodes ... !!! Taimoor is not Tooba's type as well as I can say this that Tooba is not Taimoor's type ... 😳

Originally posted by: cutestar

Oh wOW some twists 😉

Sometimes I don't like Ramis but then I feel sorry for him. He really does love Tooba.

Not some so many Twists 😉
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

After watching some more Episodes and the intensity of Ramis about his Love I think you gonna like him ... ! About Tooba and Taimoor they're looking Superb <333 I think this one of the best Act of Meekal as Taimoor 😆😆

Undoubtely Show is Amazing <33333

Okay i am waiting to see what happens next
i think Taimoor may actually be acting
other things that i really find interesting about this show is how Taimoor's dad and mum behave 😆
also Saba Pervaiz has amazing dialogues 😳

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Okay i am waiting to see what happens next
i think Taimoor may actually be acting
other things that i really find interesting about this show is how Taimoor's dad and mum behave 😆
also Saba Pervaiz has amazing dialogues 😳

Yeah we ll find it out soon ... 😆😆 But Right now I am enjoying Taimoor's behaviour <3333 He is too Good <3333

Same here even I like all character in this show .. I mean every one doing Awesome >333
About Dialogues Love with the Writer <333
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Rockstar: Will the story have a twist in the end. PLEASEEE tell me the story won't have Tooba end up with Ramis. I can't take that. 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@Rockstar: Will the story have a twist in the end. PLEASEEE tell me the story won't have Tooba end up with Ramis. I can't take that. 😆

Darling ... I know the whole story Sweetie ... !!!!!! But abhi you have to wait ... Okay after some episodes I ll tell you the whole story ... Right now I want your feedback ... I mean Taimoor is not like that he is all fake .. and you want him and tooba in end ?????? No WAY Man ..plz😳
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not some so many Twists 😉

woooh 😉
I love the ost. mehwish is a good singer !

@ Cutestar ... !!! Same here she is good singer as well as the Actor too >333 Love her After watching Manjali ... :D
starstruckk thumbnail

Darling ... I know the whole story Sweetie ... !!!!!! But abhi you have to wait ... Okay after some episodes I ll tell you the whole story ... Right now I want your feedback ... I mean Taimoor is not like that he is all fake .. and you want him and tooba in end ?????? No WAY Man ..plz😳

I know Taimoor is not a good guy..but I want Taimoor to turn into a nice guy because of Tooba eventually..somewhere down the line, you know? 😆

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

woooh 😉
I love the ost. mehwish is a good singer !

The ost is by Ayesha Omer..the other songs that Tooba sings within the drama itself are sung by Mehwish.