Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOLLL! I know..I don't see him on Hum or Ary AT ALL. 😕

He's a good actor though..he should work all over. The reason why I think he would have done better is because he looks simple, innocent & can pull of the bechara look of Ramis as well..& he would have done better than Ramis..& I'm sure we would have felt more sympathy for Ramis had someone else played it because this guy has no personality whatsoever for an actor. 😆

I really like Hassan Niazi as an actor but haven't seen much of him lately, where has he gone? Loved his portrayal as Azar in Baraat series...Ahsan is doing a good job too but he was the first Azar and established the character. With Ahsan it feels like that character totally changed, but I've got used to him now.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I really like Hassan Niazi as an actor but haven't seen much of him lately, where has he gone? Loved his portrayal as Azar in Baraat series...Ahsan is doing a good job too but he was the first Azar and established the character. With Ahsan it feels like that character totally changed, but I've got used to him now.

I think Hassan Niazi is actually in that soap, Nikar Gaye Ghulab Sare, on Hum. oh & I also saw him on Lamha Lamha ZIndagi last yr which was on ARY. & then he comes on Geo a lot..like Ek Nazar Meri Taraf. yeah he's a really good actor!
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Hassan Niazi is actually in that soap, Nikar Gaye Ghulab Sare, on Hum. oh & I also saw him on Lamha Lamha ZIndagi last yr which was on ARY. & then he comes on Geo a lot..like . yeah he's a really good actor!

He is a understated actor. Ek Nazar Meri Taraf was very good and he did a amazing job
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It was an ok episode today, I was looking forward some Tooba and Taimoor scenes but in the next episode.
This Tooba girl doesn't know what she wants and this Ramiz boy in my opinion is brainwashing and pushing her😡
Taimoor was soo sweet today, loved all his scenes😳
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is so stupid then. I was hoping that Taimoor somehow turns positive because of Tooba. 😆

yeah that is irritating because Tooba will just suffer because of Taimoor...UGGHHH I'm so pissed right now. I was hoping for Taimoor & Tooba in the end with Taimoor turning good..but the cousin will end up with her.

they should've gotten a better Ramis then. yeh Ramis bhi bounga se lagta hai.. 😆

I hope at the end Tooba realizes that Taimour has really changed and stays with his husband (Taimoor) and the END😳
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Count my Guys ... !

LOve Love LOve Love with this show ... :D

Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamaq is the best writer <3333333333

I am telling you guys that show gonna make you Cry as hell ... :D

Man jali ... Love with the name of this show <3333 Awesome one <33333333333 I know it gonna be rocked all Over ... !

Originally posted by: kareena05

I hope at the end Tooba realizes that Taimour has really changed and stays with his husband (Taimoor) and the END😳

No way ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story is totally different ... :D
you just wait and watch ... >333
Right now I am in LOve with Meekal's Acting he did Superb is that show <333
Ufff I am in lOve with Ramiz Cuteness ... He is an Awesome Actor <33333 LOve the way he does ... <3333
And today I found that he is Saba previze's Son ... :D
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great job what a drama Manjali u rock the world yr😉and specially Mr khalil ul rehman qamar this is for u
Edited by Maharkno1fan - 12 years ago
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Ufff I am in lOve with Ramiz Cuteness ... He is an Awesome Actor <33333 LOve the way he does ... <3333

And today I found that he is Saba previze's Son ... :D

yehh ramis well sometimes I feel sorry for him. Guess LOVE is making him over protective /

Whats his real name ?like kise aur drama mein ata hai

whaaat such in real life saba ka son ? wow