Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

They gave alway the story she will marry 2x in the end the cuz gets her

WHAAAT? I couldn't figure out the marrying twice part at all. πŸ˜† damn, how dumb of me. πŸ˜†..maybe I didn't see all the promos then. 😳

& she's going to end up with the dumb cousin..😑 ughh no...but then Taimoor is a jerk..so can't see her being happy with him either..but maybeee...she'll end up with him & he'll turn into a positive person? πŸ˜† Ahh, I'm going to hope that at least. 😍
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

WHAAAT? I couldn't figure out the marrying twice part at all. πŸ˜† damn, how dumb of me. πŸ˜†..maybe I didn't see all the promos then. 😳

& she's going to end up with the dumb cousin..😑 ughh no...but then Taimoor is a jerk..so can't see her being happy with him either..but maybeee...she'll end up with him & he'll turn into a positive person? πŸ˜† Ahh, I'm going to hope that at least. 😍

I googled the story. They wrote her father and husband loss in the end because of the bad deeds lol
She will marry her cuz
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think they wrote the story on the website and whenever the video is posted on youtube, the description ss along with it revealing the whole plot. So, I already know that no love will turn him good:PπŸ˜†
And that basically irritates me with his character cuz she will have to suffer a lot and he is gonna stay evil and why should an evil guy get it his way...
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I think they wrote the story on the website and whenever the video is posted on youtube, the description ss along with it revealing the whole plot. So, I already know that no love will turn him good:PπŸ˜†
And that basically irritates me with his character cuz she will have to suffer a lot and he is gonna stay evil and why should an evil guy get it his way...

Oo I'm going love how he turns good in the end but it will be too late !
starstruckk thumbnail
This is so stupid then. I was hoping that Taimoor somehow turns positive because of Tooba. πŸ˜†

yeah that is irritating because Tooba will just suffer because of Taimoor...UGGHHH I'm so pissed right now. I was hoping for Taimoor & Tooba in the end with Taimoor turning good..but the cousin will end up with her.

they should've gotten a better Ramis then. yeh Ramis bhi bounga se lagta hai.. πŸ˜†

starstruckk thumbnail
I think Ramis should've been played by Hassan Niazi. He would've made a better Ramis.
cocojatti92 thumbnail

This is so stupid then. I was hoping that Taimoor somehow turns positive because of Tooba. πŸ˜†

yeah that is irritating because Tooba will just suffer because of Taimoor...UGGHHH I'm so pissed right now. I was hoping for Taimoor & Tooba in the end with Taimoor turning good..but the cousin will end up with her.

they should've gotten a better Ramis then. yeh Ramis bhi bounga se lagta hai.. πŸ˜†

U can say that again he has no personalityπŸ˜† at all!
simplytoxic thumbnail
haha, we can only hope that love will turn him good and he will be a repenting guy in the end:P But can't believe that the cousin gets her in the end. Yaar, couldn't they have chosen a better guy for that role...someone who wouldn't look younger than her? This guy would fit perfectly with her younger sister...
simplytoxic thumbnail

I think Ramis should've been played by Hassan Niazi. He would've made a better Ramis.

Yes, he would have been a better choice...but then, he is in all the Geo dramas. What's up with that? He only works for Geo???
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Yes, he would have been a better choice...but then, he is in all the Geo dramas. What's up with that? He only works for Geo???

LOLLL! I know..I don't see him on Hum or Ary AT ALL. πŸ˜•

He's a good actor though..he should work all over. The reason why I think he would have done better is because he looks simple, innocent & can pull of the bechara look of Ramis as well..& he would have done better than Ramis..& I'm sure we would have felt more sympathy for Ramis had someone else played it because this guy has no personality whatsoever for an actor. πŸ˜†