Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Nope ... ! He does not Love her ... ! He wanted to buy her and and did that nothing else ... no Pyaar from Side ... I am thinking why tooba was behaving like that she fall 4 him ??

@SS ... did you see that scene ??? If yes then then tell was he very good?? I am saying that he was bad bu:t he was Good but just good Not Superb It was huge Scene ... :/

I caught up with the episodes last night...I agree he should've been a bit more drunk considering the amount of alcohol he had consumed...but then again, I still feel Mikaal did well in the last part despite room for improvement.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
by the way..is it just me or do Mikaal & Mehwish have great chemistry? They don't really have any love scenes as of yet...but they share such great onscreen space together. Their facial expressions opposite each other are awesome...and OMGG Mehwish was awesome when she came to her friend's house & faced Mikaal.
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I caught up with the episodes last night...I agree he should've been a bit more drunk considering the amount of alcohol he had consumed...but then again, I still feel Mikaal did well in the last part despite room for improvement.

This is what I wanted that you realize and you did ... Over all he did dame Awesome Job >3333

by the way..is it just me or do Mikaal & Mehwish have great chemistry? They don't really have any love scenes as of yet...but they share such great onscreen space together. Their facial expressions opposite each other are awesome...and OMGG Mehwish was awesome when she came to her friend's house & faced Mikaal.

Agreed ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ This was the Best scene Mehwish is doing superb in this show >333 Love her <3
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah he could've done better the drunk scene, but still he was good and the way he delivered his dialogues.
I don't think he's in love but he did mention that Tooba is different, maybe he will fall in love with her but it will be to late then.
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
outstanding
awesome work

amazing work
great job
well donE
MANJALI
Edited by Maharkno1fan - 11 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They look good togather onsecreen, great chemistry, hope to see them more togather
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i am watching this show at the recommendation of you guys...and i am absolutely loving it...thanks guys.
i am on the 7th episode right now...love it especially saba hameed...her dialogues are too die for.
OMG!! i ahve become a big fan of nadeem baig...such a great director...btw is this nadeem the filmstar nadeem?

wow...some dialogues are so hilarious...the ones about boney๐Ÿ˜†...how taimoor's dad says to his mom "toh akhir boney kay abba mar gaye, 18 heart attack jhelnay kay baad"...and boney ki amma ko nazle zukam ki tarhan to cancer hota tha๐Ÿ˜†...oh i love taimoors dad...i hope he stays the same in the whole drama.
i am pretty impressed with ramiz...i read here that hes saba's son...๐Ÿ‘ good actor...hope to see him in other dramas...also the girl playing gurya and rameen...๐Ÿ‘ fresh faces, good performances.
Edited by happyviewer - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i am watching this show at the recommendation of you guys...and i am absolutely loving it...thanks guys.

i am on the 7th episode right now...love it especially saba hameed...her dialogues are too die for.
OMG!! i ahve become a big fan of nadeem baig...such a great director...btw is this nadeem the filmstar nadeem?

wow...some dialogues are so hilarious...the ones about boney๐Ÿ˜†...how taimoor's dad says to his mom "toh akhir boney kay abba mar gaye, 18 heart attack jhelnay kay baad"...and boney ki amma ko nazle zukam ki tarhan to cancer hota tha๐Ÿ˜†...oh i love taimoors dad...i hope he stays the same in the whole drama.
i am pretty impressed with ramiz...i read here that hes saba's son...๐Ÿ‘ good actor...hope to see him in other dramas...also the girl playing gurya and rameen...๐Ÿ‘ fresh faces, good performances.

I am absolutely with you ๐Ÿ˜›
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
in the 12th episode zarina says to wahab ahmed
khuda tumhein nazr e bad say bachaiye, tum say bura toh ajj bhi koi nahin๐Ÿคฃ