cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just saw it, love evil(maybe good) Mikaal . Other guy is boring πŸ€“
Mikaal looks good with the facial hair πŸ‘πŸΌ
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Todays episode was nice, i'm sure Tooba likes Taimour, i mean if you really don't care for some one then you don't ask about him all the time.
And Taimour's dad is funny, how he was advicing and talking about his son to Tooba, for telling the truth.
And that Ramis guy is getting into my nerves, why is he acting if she's her finance when they are not engaged🀒
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kareena05

Todays episode was nice, i'm sure Tooba likes Taimour, i mean if you really don't care for some one then you don't ask about him all the time.

And Taimour's dad is funny, how he was advicing and talking about his son to Tooba, for telling the truth.
And that Ramis guy is getting into my nerves, why is he acting if she's her finance when they are not engaged🀒

Ramis ugh !!!!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Mehwish as Tooba. I'm not a fan of Mehwish but I'm starting to like her now. Mikaal is doing so well as Taimoor..love his stubble look. The guy playing Ramis actually does look like the darpok kind of guy. πŸ˜†
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Saw the first three episodes but still undecided about if I'm liking it or not. Mehwish is doing a great job, liked her since MQMD (after she started standing up for herself). Mikaal is doing good job as the kamina type, lol. Saba's character as mom is really good, I love her dialogues...she knows everything that is going around and speaks it out loud. I'm totally loving her character and hope that she will stand up for herself and her daughters because her husband is useless and a cheat. I don't like that Ramis guy...I don't know why but I feel he looks too young compared to Tooba (Mehwish). But he DOES look bechara type, lol.

I feel that the song sequence in the first episode was too dragged and boring too and I was just disgusted by the dad and his mehbooba scenes... In front of the family he is acting like a religious and serious person, but is having a girlfriend on the side. And he is acting like a lovestruck teenager with her when he has two daughters about the same age as her at home! And the way he didn't stand up against the gunda when he held Gudiya's hand...Tooba had more guts being a girl! Double standards!

Edited by simplytoxic - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Saw the first three episodes but still undecided about if I'm liking it or not. Mehwish is doing a great job, liked her since MQMD (after she started standing up for herself). Mikaal is doing good job as the kamina type, lol. Saba's character as mom is really good, I love her dialogues...she knows everything that is going around and speaks it out loud. I'm totally loving her character and hope that she will stand up for herself and her daughters because her husband is useless and a cheat. I don't like that Ramis guy...I don't know why but I feel he looks too young compared to Tooba (Mehwish). But he DOES look bechara type, lol.

I feel that the song sequence in the first episode was too dragged and boring too and I was just disgusted by the dad and his mehbooba scenes... In front of the family he is acting like a religious and serious person, but is having a girlfriend on the side. And he is acting like a lovestruck teenager with her when he has two daughters about the same age as her at home! And the way he didn't stand up against the gunda when he held Gudiya's hand...Tooba had more guts being a girl! Double standards!

LMAOO the rain song was SO bad..my sister & me weree laughing at how much they dragged it. πŸ˜†
yeah, the dad's character is pretty retarded. I personally think Mehwish & Mikaal are the highlight of the show..with Mehwish being the best part.
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LMAOO the rain song was SO bad..my sister & me weree laughing at how much they dragged it. πŸ˜†
yeah, the dad's character is pretty retarded. I personally think Mehwish & Mikaal are the highlight of the show..with Mehwish being the best part.

Lol same here πŸ˜† How can anyone say that's good singing
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^and what was really stupid was that she was singing and swirling around on the roof for everyone to see! Really stupid...
really looking forward to Mikal and Tooba's scenes, I think they will have a really good chemistry! Mikal has grown on me after DeS. But what's really stupid is that Geo has already revealed the whole plot! Was so disappointed because no suspence anymore!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

^^^and what was really stupid was that she was singing and swirling around on the roof for everyone to see! Really stupid...

really looking forward to Mikal and Tooba's scenes, I think they will have a really good chemistry! Mikal has grown on me after DeS. But what's really stupid is that Geo has already revealed the whole plot! Was so disappointed because no suspence anymore!

I know!! Mikaal & Mehwish share great chemistry. I'm looking forward to their scenes too.

really? I can't seem to make out where the story will end up. πŸ˜† do you mean they revealed it through the promos?
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know!! Mikaal & Mehwish share great chemistry. I'm looking forward to their scenes too.

really? I can't seem to make out where the story will end up. πŸ˜† do you mean they revealed it through the promos?

They gave alway the story she will marry 2x in the end the cuz gets her