Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

This drama has been slow for the longest of times.

I can't get the past how they STILL have yet to show Tooba & Taimoor in a single frame together after the third episode. The direction is seriously flawwed. I have a feeling they're trying to save Taimoor & Tooba scenes for later ..but so far in 9 episodes..Tooba & Taimoor have literally been in 4 to 5 scenes together..& Mikaal literally is shown once in every episode...& for someone who is doing so well..I don't quite get it.

I really hope they pick up the pace by the next episode..I really liked this drama when it first aired but it's so slow..& I'm surprised people are complaining about Ashk as opposed to Manjali. 😕

Yes it's very slow we only get to see taimoor like in 2-3 times in the whole episode
As far as I know this show is long like 30-33 episodes
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Yes it's very slow we only get to see taimoor like in 2-3 times in the whole episode
As far as I know this show is long like 30-33 episodes

WHAAAT? 😲 that long? LOL

they could finish it in 15 episodes or so if they wanted to..I mean seriously they're already dragging it. Mikaal deserved more scenes in these first 9 episodes..The first 3 episodes were very engaging because of Mikaal & Mehwish interacting..from then onwards they haven't shot them two in a single frame at all. That's a case of poor direction & story right there..how could you possibly neglect one of the main characters to such an extent? beyond me..
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

WHAAAT? 😲 that long? LOL

they could finish it in 15 episodes or so if they wanted to..I mean seriously they're already dragging it. Mikaal deserved more scenes in these first 9 episodes..The first 3 episodes were very engaging because of Mikaal & Mehwish interacting..from then onwards they haven't shot them two in a single frame at all. That's a case of poor direction & story right there..how could you possibly neglect one of the main characters to such an extent? beyond me..

Its super super slow speed is not helping the show.Someone did say that mikaal and mehwish will be together until ep 29😕 on this post. They want to show the cuz more because in the end the cuz takes her, he is the lead not mikaal as far as I know
mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yip i like this drama its very interesting!!!!especially mehwish hayat and meekal zulfiqar and saba hameed acting is awsome!
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Its super super slow speed is not helping the show.Someone did say that mikaal and mehwish will be together until ep 29😕 on this post. They want to show the cuz more because in the end the cuz takes her, he is the lead not mikaal as far as I know

Agree with you guys, i dont know why they are ruining such a good drama. And i'm watching it only for Mikaal and Mehwish
xpakigirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am getting bored now..no taimoor and tooba scenes and moreover her irritating father..ughhh😡
Edited by khushna - 12 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail
tomorrow's episode 😲 promo
http://youtu.be/Kp8j7xq6A8w
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was rocking today ... <3333 Love it
Taimoor was looking hawt today <33333 I am feeling dame bad 4 tooba and her mom ... Her dad is f**king person I swear ... :P

Over all an awesome episode ... Like each and every line man ... the writer is doing Awesome job <333
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
going to watch today's episode later on..PLEASEEE someone tell me there was at least ONE Taimoor & Tooba scene together?
kareena05 thumbnail
Nice episode today, felt really bad for Tooba's mother.
Tooba's father is disgusting, he will regret it for sure.

And the man Taimour (btw he was looking really good) isn't making things easy for himself, he always put himself in trouble.
The actors are all fab...
And yet again no Taimour and Tooba scene hmmm let's see if Tooba accepts her friends proposal
Edited by kareena05 - 12 years ago