kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rock-Star your are a star 😳 you made my day
Thankkk youuu so much
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was nice the mother and daughter scene was sad, the dialogues amazing as usual.
But no Taimour and Tooba scene it's killing me
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kareena05 Hahaha My Pleasure ... !
Okay ... !

Lemme say something about today's episode ... !

First of all three Cheers of the writer he made cry since the first Episode I am in LOve with the Dialogues OMG these are dame Superb Tooba and her mom 'Taimoor and dad's Dailogues are hell power full man ... Love Love LOve all of them ... They all doing amazing in this show ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Episode was Good <33 Tooba and her mom Scene is amazing
@ Last ... !

Taimoor Looks dame dame hawt man He is doing Superb I am really in Love with Taimoor he is doing Awesome Job there .. !!

Episode Was Good ... !!! Missed Taimoor and Tooba together scenes and waiting 4 them ... !

ManJali - Geo Tv

Guys plz press the link Button 😳

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mikaal was really good in this episode. He plays the negative character quite well.

liked the episode, however they need to start showing more of Taimoor & Tooba.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD.

Did anyone know this? that the guy playing Ramis is Saba Hameed's SON. πŸ˜• I was just looking at Meesha Shafi's wedding pics (Meesha Shafi is Saba Hameed's daughter) and I saw pictures of this guy who's playing Ramis standing next to Meesha...and it was mentioned that he's Meesha's brother. Thus, Saba Hameed's son...LOLL no wonder he bagged this role of Ramis since his mom's in the drama too. πŸ˜† His name is Faris Shafi.

Originally posted by: starstruckk

OH MY GOD.

Did anyone know this? that the guy playing Ramis is Saba Hameed's SON. πŸ˜• I was just looking at Meesha Shafi's wedding pics (Meesha Shafi is Saba Hameed's daughter) and I saw pictures of this guy who's playing Ramis standing next to Meesha...and it was mentioned that he's Meesha's brother. Thus, Saba Hameed's son...LOLL no wonder he bagged this role of Ramis since his mom's in the drama too. πŸ˜† His name is Faris Shafi.

Not new 4 mee ... πŸ˜† I knew that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is why we trust on him 😳 Saba is an awesome Mother 😳
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

OH MY GOD.

I found out from this thread, someone mentioned it in the earlier posts. But I didn't know his name before now... the guys has connections, no wonder he got this roleπŸ˜†