Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing episode!!!!!!!! soo true the dialogues are really good.
I felt bad for Tooba's mom, it's soo hard for any woman to go through this specially in her situation.
Tooba's father is such a disgusting man.
Poor Ramis...First Tooba now he has to protect Choti from those losers from the street, who are harrassing her.
And Taimour 😳 what will he do with all that riceπŸ˜† and I also love the father and son scenes.
Over all great episode can't wait for next week.

And oh yes how can I forget the Taimour & Tooba scene, no dialogue but stilllπŸ˜‰
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kareena05

Amazing episode!!!!!!!! soo true the dialogues are really good.

I felt bad for Tooba's mom, it's soo hard for any woman to go through this specially in her situation.
Tooba's father is such a disgusting man.
Poor Ramis...First Tooba now he has to protect Choti from those losers from the street, who are harrassing her.
And Taimour 😳 what will he do with all that riceπŸ˜† and I also love the father and son scenes.
Over all great episode can't wait for next week.

And oh yes how can I forget the Taimour & Tooba scene, no dialogue but stilllπŸ˜‰

Exactly ... !!!!

LOlzzz ... But I really missed Tooba and Taimoor's conversation man πŸ˜ƒ they lOok too good together LOve the parking scene >33 Taimoor was looking dame hawt there >3
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Exactly ... !!!!

LOlzzz ... But I really missed Tooba and Taimoor's conversation man πŸ˜ƒ they lOok too good together LOve the parking scene >33 Taimoor was looking dame hawt there >3

Dame hawt lol you can say that again!!!! He's looking really good in Man jali
Mikaal was also good in Durr e Shahwar all I can say he's getting better in each roles

Originally posted by: kareena05

Dame hawt lol you can say that again!!!! He's looking really good in Man jali
Mikaal was also good in Durr e Shahwar all I can say he's getting better in each roles

Haan you're absolutely right he was awesome in DS <333 My God but in that show he had a sharif type Character but as Taimoor he is doig his best in this show I swear When I got him in Mnajali I was like NoOO but after watching hos entry I Liked him <33 Dude he is getting better and better day by day .. ! 😳 Little credit goes to the Director 😳
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really missed Tooba and Taimoor's scene today ...btw i am really hating her father ...i hope at the end he realises the worth of his wife
Same here ... !!

Tooba and Taimoor 😍😍
Wo koi nahi
Wo mera hai
Yeh soch ke jhoomti rahti ho main 😍
sonia1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Wo koi nahi

Wo mera hai
Yeh soch ke jhoomti rahti ho main 😍

Rock Star jee whn did u change ur user name πŸ˜› ...BTW I m loving ths show...Taimoor n Tooba 😍They look so adorable together 😳 ...Honestly I've never been a fan of Mikaal πŸ˜› bt after watching him in ManJali n Shehr-e-Zaat I just can't take my eyes off him 😳 ... n Rock Star jee aap ko sab pata hai so plz inbox me whole story otherwise I won't b able to concentrate on anything else ...Phaleeej πŸ˜†
If I am not wrong I think Meekal Looks Awesome in ManJali either than Sez ... :P Here his looks are Awesome and Hawt even the Character too >333

Meekal is doing Awesome as Taimoor >33

Originally posted by: sonia1000

Rock Star jee whn did u change ur user name πŸ˜› ...BTW I m loving ths show...Taimoor n Tooba 😍They look so adorable together 😳 ...Honestly I've never been a fan of Mikaal πŸ˜› bt after watching him in ManJali n Shehr-e-Zaat I just can't take my eyes off him 😳 ... n Rock Star jee aap ko sab pata hai so plz inbox me whole story otherwise I won't b able to concentrate on anything else ...Phaleeej πŸ˜†

OMG !!!!!!!!! My Shakti Kapoor πŸ€—I am so Happy to see you there my sweetie <3333 Okay didn't like Meekal before Manjali man ... But Dada told that beta wait and Watch and now I am in LOve wit it >333

Thank you 4 liking Manjali .. I am so happy that you like that show .. About Story ZIP .. No chance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you Once again ... !!!

Username it's like an age .. !