Topi Drama.. what thaaa heelll

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Excuse me for my language but what bull crap is that show?? It makes no sense whatsoever... I was having dinner and left ARY on so I didn't even see the show but was hearing what the people were saying.. it was so bloody annoying.. I didn't expect this from Eijaz or Faisal and not A&B at all.. the jokes are supreme OTTness cring worthy, crude.. I have noticed ARY airs some worst of the shows.. either they pay Jerjees Seja hell of a money or he is friends with all these good for nothing producers.. Pathetic Pathetic..I found kis din mera viyah hovega OTT but that was actually a pearl in the sea in front of this WTHness
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shewtarai thumbnail
hahahahahahah ! when i saw the promo , it made my neck hair stand ! seriously , i dint expect to see Faisal Qureshi in such a useless and cheap role . I hope they were payed well for this show - and this show doesn't destroy their career 😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
🤣
it isnt that bad is it?! 😆
i saw the SHIEKH wala epi, and it wasnt that bad... i mean it was, but i laughed real bad at a few scenes, PROBABLY cz im living in the gulf! 😆 =P
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In one interview of faisal and Ijaz when they were promoting the TD they said hope people don't try to find any logic in it it is just mad comedy and audience accept it as it is so i don't mind because they were honest about their show.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aizaz

In one interview of faisal and Ijaz when they were promoting the TD they said hope people don't try to find any logic in it it is just mad comedy and audience accept it as it is so i don't mind because they were honest about their show.

I never find logic in comedies.. Comedies don't have logic in them..but there has to be a certain standard.. I'm really sorry this has no standards.. the actors are wasted like anything..
comedy has to be funny for us to laugh.. this was cring-worthy and I was not even watching it just listening..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
topi drama does seem very bogus & over the top indeed. I have seen glimpses of it here & there, & wasn't funny or anything at all. Not sure what Faisal Qureshi signed up for here. 😕
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

topi drama does seem very bogus & over the top indeed. I have seen glimpses of it here & there, & wasn't funny or anything at all. Not sure what Faisal Qureshi signed up for here. 😕

they need to understand that the main aur tum magic cannot be repeated now.. it was not repeated with kis din and this is the less said the better 🤢

even MAT went bogus at the end..