Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Usually the shows on geo r wired, don't like Geo's soaps. the channel should strt showing something good, shows with a good script.. everything is so really fake and commercialize in the serials now a days, the story line should be meaning full n digestable too...
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

flop?? it is always there in the trp ratings posted by Taify every week (this week being an exception)

and from where taify getting these ratings.. i have never seen that show on charts...

649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya.91

I know many people are against YZH but if u watch it with an unbiased mind, it is still entertaining and better then some socalled comedy serials like bulbulay akbari asghari etc ... new addition of new actors infused life in this drama again..and not to mention, it is still gaining one of the highest ratings for the last 4 years since 2008.

I watch all serials with an unbiased mind, a part of me is from Karachi too, but it's become a stretch now I loved it before the leap. Now it just drags for me.

I preferred Yeh Kaisi Mohobbat hai
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya.91

But yeh kaisi mohabbat hai toh ended a long time ago.

It did, but I preferred that over YZH.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a long time ago ihv started 2 watch tere pehlu mein and believe me its worst then indain serials lolz

but anyway i like paki drama very much

the story is much with related with reality and there no dozen of woman in the show no woman politcis

our dramas r totally different