Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Exactly.. these days production houses are not taking any risks... they would work with only those actors they have worked yes you can call it biased behavior...

on other thread at this place i am discussing the same thing.. why cant ppl experiment why cant they try new faces .. why such repetition..

no i havent read the novel and i am not even following this show.. just because the cast sucks big time... it looks hell melodramatic kinda serial which i cant tolerate...

Btw Usman...are you working with pakistani media lounge at FB?

i feel new faces work big time.. for example mera naseeb.. except Imran Abbas remaining all were relatively new.. and the serial was a hit..

@ MRND..i have heard that they have changed the story line from the novel.. 😕 anyway, im also not following it all

@Pak media lounge.. No, i'm not.. what made you think that?

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

i feel new faces work big time.. for example mera naseeb.. except Imran Abbas remaining all were relatively new.. and the serial was a hit..

@ MRND..i have heard that they have changed the story line from the novel.. 😕 anyway, im also not following it all

@Pak media lounge.. No, i'm not.. what made you think that?

agree to your point... even Humsafar having new faces unusual couple that is oen reason it worked well

every novel when being dramatize needs some sorta changes... that usual dear...

ahhh that was a wild guess 😛 that went wrong 😆
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: starstruckk

^ Tere Pehlu Mein was the most retarded drama to have ever aired on Pakistan television. 😆

Don't start with that I regret saying but at that time geo was producing some pathetic soap operas just like star plus and they were actually worst than those indian serials 😳
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Don't start with that I regret saying but at that time geo was producing some pathetic soap operas just like star plus and they were actually worst than those indian serials 😳

you are cent percent right tehreem... i believe among all our private channels Geo is the most influenced by Stay plus yara...

hate Geo's soaps and seldom they show a good show with good script.. everything seems really fake and commercial at Geo...
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

you are cent percent right tehreem... i believe among all our private channels Geo is the most influenced by Stay plus yara...

hate Geo's soaps and seldom they show a good show with good script.. everything seems really fake and commercial at Geo...

Seriously at that time they only made saas-bahu type shows like kajal
I'd rather watch shows of Hum or Ary as compared to geo shows.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
@tehreem,

so true yara am am mostly following Hum Tv show
Usman. thumbnail

agree to your point... even Humsafar having new faces unusual couple that is oen reason it worked well

every novel when being dramatize needs some sorta changes... that usual dear...

ahhh that was a wild guess 😛 that went wrong 😆

i know but they have changed it alot.. i mean added whole new tracks and diverted from the main plot... now the current storyline has nothing to do with the novel..😕

waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

i know but they have changed it alot.. i mean added whole new tracks and diverted from the main plot... now the current storyline has nothing to do with the novel..😕

that is why the show is flop Usman 😃

Usman. thumbnail

that is why the show is flop Usman 😃

flop?? it is always there in the trp ratings posted by Taify every week (this week being an exception)
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the list is quite long 😆 😆 like ZIP, Chemistry nadamat, Akbari Asghari,Ek Hatheli Pe Hina Ek Hatheli Pe Laho,Ladies Park, Tum Ho Kay Chup , Noor Bano etc etc 😆 😆

starting from Tere pehlu main...don't know y the production drag the serial to much,tht time i think only star plus serials can drag but they beat the competition 😆

Yeh zindagi hai too...i watched the serial in the beginning , liked the show but now this is too much thy should put a fill stop on the serial, lke fahad mustafa as Bhola in the serial

Maat. so many people watch it and loved it.I don't know y ppl like the show too much, coz of Amina shaikh😆 no ways..klhair the drama is all about Greediness, cleverness n all...ajeeb sa hai evn the end bhi ajeeb hai...

KPKPPBT, didn't like the show from the first epi, evn try to watch it but i's of no use

Khuda aur Mohabbat n humsafar...i read the novels, ppl r crazy abt these shows, but novels r far better thn the way they produce the serial, achi khasi story ka naksha kharab kr daitai hain