Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

649486 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^ I know the guy is so talented & signs rubbish sometimes, probably out of respect for his close friend Aijaz [who's such a wasted actor]
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

@ bold... hawww gaaali..😲 media ko bulaao media ko bulaao Pullo ne gaali nikaali.. iska WL raise kiya jaye mi lord 😆😆

on a serous note i agree about Khuda aur Mohabbat.. it was over hyped too much

LOL usman..i dont actually swear ever.. but that serial made me sooo mad..Angry😆
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kuch pyaar ka: Where do I even start about this show 😵 I actually tried hard to watch it for fawad and sanam but the story always went over the top of my head and I'd be left in state
Mohabbat ruth jaye tou : I thought the story was good but after 3 episodes it was all about some crappy dialogues
Chemistry: I still don't know why I got bored of it 😆
Tere pehlu mein: My worst mistake ever 🤣
Mastana mahi: The story turned stupid when the guy married the younger girl
Khuda aur Mohabbat: The concept was interesting but it was way overhyped which just made me not watch it until the last episode aired oh and I didn't like the girl or the guy (sorry to imran abbas fans but he was overhyped at that time and thats why I didn't like him)
For me the first thing that attracts me towards any show is the cast/main lead if I don't like them then I won't watch the show then comes the story and direction.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Tere Pehlu Mein was the most retarded drama to have ever aired on Pakistan television. 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2direct

^ I know the guy is so talented & signs rubbish sometimes, probably out of respect for his close friend Aijaz [who's such a wasted actor]

i definitely agree.. Aijaz is over hyped
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Mohabbat ruth jaye tou : I thought the story was good but after 3 episodes it was all about some crappy dialogues
i dint watch this one because of Mahnoor Baloch.. she cant act to save her life

Chemistry: I still don't know why I got bored of it 😆
another pathetic serial in the name of romance.
Tere pehlu mein: My worst mistake ever 🤣
haha.. i'm lucky.. i never ever watched it 😆

Mastana mahi: The story turned stupid when the guy married the younger girl
definitely agree the whole 'us ka pati sirf mera hai' angle in the story just killed it.. they should have skipped the whole 'sauten' track & also Deepti was wasted in this one.. though the serial was quite good in its initial episodes

Word Count: 1

Usman. thumbnail
another serial that my sister started watching and eventually got me hooked was Mujhe roothnay na dena.. it started off quite nicely but after few episodes it became pathetic. it is one retarded serial. all the guys falling for Rabbiya (Komal Rizvi) as if she is some hoor pari.. where she looks Amma of all the guys in that serial..and her own serial turning evil.. it doesnt make any sense..
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

another serial that my sister started watching and eventually got me hooked was Mujhe roothnay na dena.. it started off quite nicely but after few episodes it became pathetic. it is one retarded serial. all the guys falling for Rabbiya (Komal Rizvi) as if she is some hoor pari.. where she looks Amma of all the guys in that serial..and her own serial turning evil.. it doesnt make any sense..

Actually Usman the problem is kay every novel based drama shows heroine a hoor pari ... its because every lead girl in novel is dipicted in this way but when we see some actor playing that character.. that dont fits or look logical..

like we have seen Resham playing the lead girl in Mano salwa... now am hell against her casting because in novel she was dipicted as teh pretiest lady in world where as Resham...

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Actually Usman the problem is kay every novel based drama shows heroine a hoor pari ... its because every lead girl in novel is dipicted in this way but when we see some actor playing that character.. that dont fits or look logical..

like we have seen Resham playing the lead girl in Mano salwa... now am hell against her casting because in novel she was dipicted as teh pretiest lady in world where as Resham...

i would call it a poor choice of actors by the producer.. they could have taken any young actor no?? or they were short of funds and since this was Komal's comeback in acting field so she must have charged less fee.. thats the only reason i could think of.. 😕
btw, have you read the novel mujhe roothne na dena?
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i would call it a poor choice of actors by the producer.. they could have taken any young actor no?? or they were short of funds and since this was Komal's comeback in acting field so she must have charged less fee.. thats the only reason i could think of.. 😕
btw, have you read the novel mujhe roothne na dena?

Exactly.. these days production houses are not taking any risks... they would work with only those actors they have worked yes you can call it biased behavior...

on other thread at this place i am discussing the same thing.. why cant ppl experiment why cant they try new faces .. why such repetition..

no i havent read the novel and i am not even following this show.. just because the cast sucks big time... it looks hell melodramatic kinda serial which i cant tolerate...

Btw Usman...are you working with pakistani media lounge at FB?