Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good topic,

these days you would find almost all dramas falling in this category. you would enjoy when it starts and somewhere in between it would lost the track and you would feel like a lost lamb...

most annoying serials are Nadamat , Ahmed Habib ki betiyaan and Maat.

well above all look unrealistic in terms of character presentation, in terms of acting and in terms of story

further i have written a review at Nadamat. plz visit my blog. would appreciate your comments over that.

http://kiranandfatima.blogspot.com/2012/01/aspirations-turn-nadim.html

649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman

lol okay..

i always thought that this serial is way too loud because wenever i watched it (while surfing channels) i always found ladies in this serial shouting their lungs out

Yea it's loud but it's actually a normal way of conversation, my favourite was Ladan's mother, she was so adorable.😆
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
ruhu123 thumbnail
umm e kalsoom, pul siraat, ek hateli pe hina ek hateli pe laho
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mera Naseb alot of people liked it.. i watched some episodes, but then I stopped.. I don't know why everyone liked it. To me it was very boring, and not "the" greatest actors.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nadamat.. i started watching it.. the first episode wasnt that bad.. but its just tooo boring now..
KPKPBT.. where do i even start.. the drama doesnt make sense.. everyone is soo clueless in it..
yeh zindagi hai... W*F went wrong with it.. i dont understand.. when it strated it was actually good.. was real.. now they are just stretching it like a gum and the gum is also crying.. usko azad kardo.. ab bas..😡
Khuda aur Mohabbat.. hideous hideous acting..zillion times seen story.. very weak star cast.. and then u claim its a good drama.. BLAAAHHH..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstuck

Humsafar.

I like this drama...but I don't love it. There are a lot of things in this drama that I really like, and certain things that I don't like. The certain things that I don't like after 19 episodes has overshadowed the things that I do like (if that makes sense). This drama is not the best to have happened to Pakistani television. It also has dragged way too much over the past couple of episodes. Not to mention the storyline is typical to the max. There's only so much time one can give to the actors/actresses of the drama if the story turns typical and drags..but at one point you just have to go mehh. However, people overhype this drama way too much for no reason. There are better dramas than Humsafar..there really are.

The saas-bahu angle at times reminds me of Star Plus dramas. way too typical.

you have summed it up quite well...👏
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

yeh zindagi hai... W*F went wrong with it.. i dont understand.. when it strated it was actually good.. was real.. now they are just stretching it like a gum and the gum is also crying.. usko azad kardo.. ab bas..😡
Khuda aur Mohabbat.. hideous hideous acting..zillion times seen story.. very weak star cast.. and then u claim its a good drama.. BLAAAHHH..

@ bold... hawww gaaali..😲 media ko bulaao media ko bulaao Pullo ne gaali nikaali.. iska WL raise kiya jaye mi lord 😆😆

on a serous note i agree about Khuda aur Mohabbat.. it was over hyped too much
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

you have summed it up quite well...👏

why thank you. 😆

don't get me wrong, I don't hate the drama...but lately, whenever I see Farida and Khirad together hating on each other lol, it just seems SOOO typical. A typical saas-bahu kinda thing It's just annoying. i feel the best part of this drama were the initial episodes where Khirad & Asher developed an understanding for each other. It was all nicely executed and I really liked that..but as soon as Farida's character brought out her evil side everything became so cliched..then certain parts of the drama started making no sense. I don't care what anyone else has to say about this, but it's beyond amusing to see how a husband & wife are living in the same darn house after 4 yrs, with so many differences & disliking towards each other..and not once do ANY of the two talk to each other about what actually happened 4 yrs ago or during the 4 yrs? How the hell is that even possible? A lot of people seem to just ignore such flaws within Humsafar..but why? just because it's so freakin' famous? See how everyone doesn't hesitate to take notice of the flaws in all the other dramas that go on air, but when it comes to Humsafar..how dare you!
The daughter-father scenes have dragged too..and why hasn't Asher discovered Khirad's innocence yet after all these episodes? sheeesh..sucha drag. I must admit, I watch it only because of Fawad still. 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Khuda aur Mohabbat was a MAJOR drag.I totally agree.

One of the worst romantic dramas I've ever seen in my entire life. it wasn't even romance actually, it was stupidity and immaturity of both characters, especially the guy.

I feel nowadays, romantic dramas are in. if an onscreen couple clicks onscreen amongst a certain group of audiences, especially girls..regardless of anything else..people will make that drama a hit. Otherwise I see no other reason why Khuda aur Mohabbat was so famous..also, probably because of Imran Abbas too.

Another drama I disliked was Qaid e Tanhai. I love Faisal Qureshi, I love Umera Ahmed..and I like Neelum & Sawera. I thought I'd love this drama..but WOW, I was wrong. what a drag.

bottom line is..if a drama's gonna drag pointlessly, then I'll start disliking it at one point. 😆

Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
By the way..did anyone see the drama Yaariyan? with Faisal Qureshi, Aijaz Aslam and Sadia Khan (the girl from Khuda aur Mohabbat)? omg..worst drama ever. LOL Beyond weird and fake. Faisal's character was so, so, SOOO stupid. I can't believe Faisal signed up to do sucha STUPID drama.